The coma

Sonics prov

I have been at eggmans for four days now, he is helping shadow the best he can but he has been in a coma so he hasn't been able to do much.  I was sitting in a chair next to shadows bed when eggman walked in, he looked at shadow for a few minutes then walked away with nothing said, why did he just walk in out of no were?  I looked out the hall seeing him walking down it arms crossed with some person to his left side, I never saw the person so I guessed it was a scientist friend of eggheads. I turned back to shadow and frowned, he was still in a coma and his side of his face was wrapped up so his eye would heal, for normal people they would just have one eye since he was stabbed in the eye, but since he has chaos control in his blood he can heal, but it will take a while for him to heal since his mother didn't have chaos control making his weak in a way but still strong, as I look at him he moves a little, he turned his head. The first movement he has made from the past four days, I looked at his belly seeing his hand on it trying the best to protect his youngsters from harm even in a coma, that's shadow for us, always trying to protect the ones he loves.

-3 months later-

It's been three months since shadow has been in a coma, he's been showing a lot of signs of waking up and the kids are still alive even though he is not been able to eat anything, I had woke up feeling some one shake me, as I look who it is it's a teary eyed shadow, I looked at him till i realized he was awake, I hugged him so tight I'm surprised he could still breath at that moment, I kissed his cheek rapidly and he was giggling with tears still streaming don't his eye, he knew the other one was healing but he did not care, he cared that he could at least see me, the kids, he was glad he could see at all, he had thought he had died.

Shadows prov

I woke up two days ago and Dr. had told me what happened, he said me and sonic can stay till I'm healed since my mother was a good friend of Dr.'s, I had never met Dr. or heard of him I think, but he was a nice man with a big long reddish orange mustache.  He told me story's of him meeting me when I was just a little baby, that I had a little curl always in my face and I would go crossed eyed when ever he fed me.  Sonic was to buzzy messing with my belly to pay attention on what Dr. and I was talking about, sonic has been talking a lot how he wants to take part of them and be the father, I had asked him if that could even happen and had just said that the person who takes care of the child is the mother and father, not the ones who had the child or had the child with.  I had thought about that and smiled, it made me think about James, James is my mother's old boyfriends who she was with before she passed, he had always been their since I was two months and I had always thought him as a father to me, he had moved some were close to my mother's bar since she past so he could help me with any thing, he was a good man as well, my real father I had never met, all I know was he had left my mother the day of her birth to me.

I looked at sonic as we were finally alone, he looked at me and smiled, putting his hand on my cheek and the other on my belly, I smiled and blushed a bit as I looked in to his eyes, he had love in his eyes, not lust or greed, but love and care in his eyes. His beautiful emerald green eyes.

Sonics prov

Shadow was looking in my eyes as so I was looking in his, his eyes a ruby red color ful of love and passion, he was my love, I could not live with out him, I would die with out him, I would be nothing with out him.

I kissed his cheek softly, "I think we should rest, it's been a long day Mr.Curvy~" I said with my hands on his hips as he lays on my chest, "I do think so too, Mr.Sexy~" he said as he closed his eyes,"Goodnight love."

"Goodnight my dare, Goodnight."

(( I'm sorry guys but I will not be able to post for while, I am very very sick and I lost all my hair now :(( I am going to be at the hospital doing chemo and be with my family till I get better but I don't have time to get on and post I'm so sorry and hope you guys have a great day!))