Unkown Power

A lone tear rolled across Percy's face as reality came crashing down on him. The grey eyes that had always been there for him were. . . lifeless.

The girl that had cared for him, his mortal anchor.

The girl he never got to tell his feelings to. Was gone. Annabeth. Dead.

She had a long cut across her chest from Kronos' scythe. Percy fell to his knees as Kronos decapitated her lifeless body.

"You lose demigod. I have taken everything from you, even your blasted Curse of Achilles." Kronos laughed gravely.

Percy tried to stand, but he simply couldn't. He lost his drive. There was no reason to keep on fighting. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Kronos walked slowly over to him. Once he reached him, he grabbed Percy by his head and threw it down into the marble floor of Olympus staining it red.

Kronos stood over Percy's body triumphantly. With a sneer he kicked Perseus.

"Let's see how your 'oh so mighty gods' are doing, shall we?" Kronos mocked.

He summoned an iris message before grabbing Percy's bloodied head and forcing him to watch the event occurring a couple miles away.

Percy's eyes widened in fear at the sight of Typhon. The monster was humongous. It towered over all the buildings. It was like a massive storm wreaking havoc throughout the city.

The eyes glowed like a powerful bolt of thunder. It seemed to be swatting at what looked like small figures, but they were gods, and they were losing fast.

All the gods were in their designated chariots, trying to destroy the monster from long range.

The only god missing was Poseidon. Percy's hope for his father drained away. Oceanus must have triumphed down in the sea.

Kronos laughed wholeheartedly at the scene.

"See little sea spawn, this war is over, and the victor is painfully obvious," Kronos said still laughing.

Yet when Percy's hope had almost diminished, the sound of a conch horn being blown blasted across the whole city.

A huge wave rose from the coast, receding almost as quickly as it left, but in the wake of the wave an army of merman with spears, riding sharks attacked Typhon. Poseidon led the assault, bearing his trident.

Kronos growled. In a fit of annoyance he threw Percy. Blood covered Percy's eyes, blinding him. Kronos ignored the demigod, instead swiping the iris message.

"Damn Oceanus, can't even take care of a weak godling." Kronos muttered maliciously. Kronos hoisted his scythe. "I'll end this myself," he finished. His eyes darkened.

He took a step towards Percy before clutching his head in pain. He started to twitch, falling to his knees. He clenched his teeth, closing his eyes.

When his eyes opened they were blue. Luke's blue. Luke sprinted towards Percy, throwing the scythe across the room.

"Percy please, help. Kronos. He's going to unleash his true form," Luke muttered his eyes shifting colors rapidly. His skin started to glow a powerful gold.

Percy weakly glanced around trying to find Riptide. There was nothing he could do. He couldn't think straight.

Luke's skin was now glowing so brightly it hurt to look at him.

Percy reached into his pocket, finding the ballpoint pen that could end it all.

"Hurry Percy he's almost through." Luke said through gritted teeth.