Olympian Trouble

Recap: He took a practice swing with the right one and then a practice swing with the left. He nodded in approval, "These will most definitely do," Apoth praised.

He turned towards his two recruits.

"Olympus will burn."

It had been 6 months since Perseus Jackson had been vanquished. And 4 months since monsters have vanished from the area surrounding both of the camps.

Yes, both of the camps. Greek and Roman. Enemies of the centuries. Both camps knew nothing of each other and Zeus planned for it to stay like that.

Lately, he and the rest of the Olympians had been having trouble keeping both of their counterparts under control. As if they knew something their whole-selves didn't.

Granted, Hades had said that he felt stirrings but Zeus passed it off as some bull. Currently, the Olympians were having a debate on what to do concerning a few monsters around the camps.

"We must investigate their disappearances, this is what happened before the last war," Artemis said. Apollo growled, "Yeah, but if it is one we lost our chance 6 months ago didn't we?"

Artemis glared at her brother but didn't comment. "Father we cannot ignore these 'stirrings' or whatever Hades is having," Hermes commented.

Ares glanced over at Hermes before looking to Zeus, "Father I must disagree, Hermes isn't your most intelligent son so why listen to him."

Hermes snarled, "You can't talk, you're just a more wicked version of that horrid demigod scum, Hercules, and we all know that guy had the brain size of well, you."

Demeter and Hera glanced at each other, then at the arguing few and then back at each other. They both shrugged their shoulders, they really had no say in these matters.

Zeus' line of vision moved over to his brother and daughter.

Athena and Poseidon were arguing, as usual, sometimes Zeus really did get tired of their bickering, it was like Artemis and Apollo, always fighting.

Zeus turned towards his other son, he really did have a lot of sons though.

Hephaestus was talking with Aphrodite. Ever since Percy's death they had grown closer, they both had wanted him to live, and thus, they got closer than before.

Zeus turned his attention back to all of the other Olympians, as always being his Dramatical self he flashed lighting in the middle of the Throne Room, getting the attention of all the Olympians.

"I have come to a decision," Zeus paused, "Artemis, you will search for an answer as to why the monsters seem to be gone."

Zeus turned his head over to Athena, "You, Athena, will look for any resources in that library of yours concerning disappearances of monsters."

Zeus then stopped his gaze at Athena and turned to every Olympian, "And the rest of us will go about our usual routines as if nothing has happened during this meeting."

With that, he disappeared in a lightning bolt back to his temple. The rest of the Olympians followed suit, flashing to their desired locations.

But the flame of the Hearth stayed, but it was low, lower than ever before.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Artemis flashed back to her hunter's encampment which was located in a forest around Minnesota.