Wisdom's Voice

Recap: Zeus narrowed his eyes at the Olympians looking at him before focusing his attention on Percy.

"You may leave now demigod, know that we will be watching you, see where your loyalty truly lies." Percy nodded before taking his leave.

As he was in the elevator down he could only think one thing his sarcastic mind could come up with; Well that went well.

Right when Percy had left, the throne room was tossed into chaos. Gods were standing up arguing with each other.

He must be destroyed-

Touch him and I-

He is a male-

That punk has too much power-

What the Gods of Olympus did not notice was the rise of the hearth. Only till the hearth exploded did they stop arguing.

"Stop bickering like children, you are gods, act like them." Hestia chided.

The Gods slowly sat back down in their thrones. "Now," started Hestia, "talk in a civilized manner."

Zeus cleared his throat before beginning, "I for one believe we should eliminate this threat before he turns." Poseidon could've killed his brother if he could with a gaze.

Zeus involuntarily flinched before turning to his favorite daughter. "Athena what do you suggest we do."

Athena, realizing that she could avenge her daughter answered, "As the goddess of wisdom, I believe it would be wise to kill that filth."

Poseidon aimed his trident at Athena's chest, "Your anger is blinding your wisdom, owl bi**h."

Athena glared harshly at Poseidon, not affecting Poseidon in the slightest.

Artemis, knowing that this would not solve anything decided to speak up, "Father, we should take a vote."

Zeus nodded at his daughter's idea. Poseidon and Athena were still arguing, "Brother! Daughter! Shut your mouths!" Zeus roared.

Poseidon and Athena eyed each other before walking back to their thrones. Zeus' eyes followed Poseidon, making sure he didn't try anything.

When Poseidon had sat down Zeus started "Now, we shall have a vote to decide the boy's fate."

The Gods all nodded, and as always they started on the male side of the Ω. "As King of the Gods I say die." Zeus stated proudly.

"Live, what type of father would I be if I said die?" Poseidon questioned.

"Punk has to die." Ares said. "My son betrayed him like he did us all, Percy was Luke's friend, live." Hermes said sadly.

"Live, he's awesome like me." Apollo stated grinning. "Never disrespected me, friend of my son, live." Hephaestus grumbled.

Since Dionysus was facing punishment he was not on the council, so they turned to the female side of the room.

"I saw what that demigod can do, I saw his power, he must die." Hera demanded. Zeus smiled at the fire in his wife.

"He eats cereal, live." Demeter tried to say while she at her cheerios. "Die, die, die, die. It is wise to have him dead." Athena whispered but her volume rose as her opinion ended.

"He is a male, even though he held the sky for me all males are evil, I vote die." The feminist of the Olympians stated factually.

Apollo glared at his sister for half a second before returning to his sunny, happy guy smile.