The Hunt Knows Now

Recap: Athena didn't know what to do, Hera seemed to notice this, "Run along Athena, I can take care of the rest." Athena nodded and flashed back to her library when she looked at the mess she had created she sighed and began to pick up the books.

The Giants were upon them.

The darkness of the night was penetrated by the moonlight. Said moonlight peered through the trees and landed on a walking figure.

Apoth strolled through the woods, his thoughts wandering around. Ever since he recruited the two monsters into helping him he felt different.

More. . . powerful. Apoth smirked at the thought. Of course, he was powerful, but what he would do with it is what he was stuck on.

First, he would destroy Olympus, that far he already promised to do. But what would he do after?

Apoth shrugged his shoulders to no one in particular, he would decide when he crossed that bridge.

His red eyes flicked to the light of a fire that was stationed far away. His ears perked as he heightened his senses.

Sounds of growling and grunts filled his ears. Apoth smiled to himself, the monsters could either be an entertainment or soldiers of his.

He huffed, not able to come up with a way to deal with it. Entertainment, or recruits?

He couldn't decide which he would go with. He gave up on deciding and challenged himself to a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Apoth's right hand won the game so his mouth twitched into a wide smile. He loved it when his right hand won.

This will be fun.

Apoth sucked in his aura so he wouldn't be able to be detected.

He turned to the closest tree and sprinted up it. He grabbed onto a branch, his grip loosening as he swung to the top of the tree.

Once he was at the top he jumped from tree to tree, his stealth instincts taking control of his body, allowing him to move at top speeds but quiet enough to not be heard.

His eyes were pinned to the massive fire that neared.

When he reached the tree above the monster camp his legs flexed and he plunged towards the ground head first.

Still falling he came eye level with a massive cyclops. Apoth waved to the monster and vapor traveled to a nearby shadow.

He watched with satisfaction as the monster stared at the spot where Apoth disappeared.

He scanned the camp and counted the number of monsters that this camp was populated with. Only 10.

Apoth's mouth turned into a pouting gesture, he had thought there would be more so he could have more fun.

He shrugged, he would make the most out of them. Apoth quickly pulled the scythes that formed an "X" off his back.

He gripped the hilts to get a comfortable feel. Apoth held the scythes so the blade was below the hilt and the blades were pointing towards him. Sort of how you would hold a dagger.

He vapor traveled behind the cyclops and slashed his right scythe across its back.

The cyclops made a weird sound before falling forward onto its face. When it hit the ground it burst into gold particles.

The commotion caused the rest of the monsters to direct their attention to him.

Each and every monster took a step back in fear, they had all heard of him. Apoth smirked, "What? Monsters scared of little old me?"