Infinite Strength Technique

Recap: They all disappeared into the Ground, Hera being transported to the Wolf House where

she would be imprisoned, waiting for Apoth's judgment.

Death is the supreme judge and judge Death will.

It had been 5 months since Hera was captured. And 4 months since Hera was freed. Apoth, who had been training in silence to perfect his powers expected to come back to a chained Hera at his feet.

When he had found that Gaea let Porphyrion handle the situation in guarding her and his failure, Apoth became furious.

He had almost faded the son of Gaea for his failed attempts at killing a mere demigod. Not even one as strong as Apoth himself, but a lowly Roman demigod with memory issues.

But Gaea herself pleaded Apoth to have mercy. Apoth had accepted the Primordial's apology, feeling that Gaea must had swallowed a ton of pride to beg at his feet.

Currently, Apoth thought in silence, trying to figure a way as to why a Roman demigod was traveling with Greek ones. Apoth growled as he figured what the Olympians' plan was.

To unite the two camps. Clearly, if one mere demigod could take down the king of Giants they were in trouble.

The Roman's organization and the Greeks' strength would most definitely be a challenge for their army. But most definitely not for Gaea and himself.

Apoth sighed, he really hated this thinking stuff, it really did put a lot of stress on his shoulders.

Apoth felt like he was holding the world's weight again, although if he did now he would hold it up way easier then he had a couple years ago.

So much pressure on himself, not because Gaea relied on him but from himself. He had a feeling that if he couldn't succeed in winning this war then he wouldn't get his revenge.

And he really wanted that revenge. He wanted it really bad.

The only way he could think of a way to win this war without brute force would be turning the demigods against each other.

That task was easier said than done, the Romans were smart but they followed the leader.

If he could find a way to turn the leader of Rome to his side he could easily manipulate the whole demigod camp.

Apoth sighed, he would let Gaea handle the rest of the plan, he had other matters to attend to, such as training his liquid manipulation to its max.

Apoth focused his aura into one place, signaling Gaea to focus her attention on him.

The Earth churned and before Apoth knew it he could feel the presence of the Primordial in the room.

"Yes Apoth, what of assistance do you require?" Gaea asked.

Apoth scanned the room, looking for Gaea. "Gaea, where are you, I do not seem to see you."

Gaea chuckled, "Mortal, I am still weak and taking on a form makes me weaker so I am resting."

Apoth nodded in understanding, "Okay, I need you to finish the plan I have started for you, I am taking a vacation of sorts and I expect everything will be in order when I get back."

Gaea seemed to nod, "Yes, just tell me your plan and I will begin it immediately."

Apoth explained his plan to Gaea and disappeared shortly after, ready to get some training in.