A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3

Recap: "Beneath this cloak is darkness. Beneath this hood is forgotten. But let me take it off so you can remember what you have left behind. What you have created. Darkness. Evil. Destruction."

And with that Apoth pulled the hood off his head.

"Did you miss me?"

Deafening Silence. Those were the two words that described the scene. Nothing moved, nothing made a sound. Even the wind itself became still.

One voice broke out among them all, "But... I... I killed you. I saw the light drain from your eyes," Athena whispered, and yet everyone could hear it.

Apoth smirked, he looked around seeing the younger campers look at him with a mix of curiosity and fear.

But when his eyes reached the ones that had survived the Titan War. They were filled with hate and fear.

Clarisse screamed in fury as she charged Apoth. "No Clarisse!" Ares shouted, but it was too late.

Clarisse hoisted her spear, "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!" She yelled, gaining momentum as she charged the powerful deity.

Apoth grinned sadistically as he too charged the demigod, he always hated this; filth no good excuse for a daughter of war.

"NO, I WANT TWO OF YOU!" Apoth shouted as he flashed behind Clarisse and split her in half with one scythe. He smiled as the mutilated body crumbled to the ground.

The smell and look were disgusting. And yet, Apoth still smiled at the sight. He breathed in the filthy oxygen.

He walked back to his place. Slowly and leisurely. He twirled his scythe as he had a skip in his step. Once he got back to his spot he turned around.

Apoth then looked to the Gods. To say he was confused was an understatement. Half the Gods looked scared, and the other half.... Happy?

Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, Demeter, and Aphrodite had big smiles covering their faces. They then walked over to Apoth.

Apoth growled, he hated these Gods. He hated every living thing around him, even his own army.

Apollo hurried over to Apoth, "Hi-yah Perce! How's it been? We," He motioned to the other four Gods approaching him, "thought you were dead."

Gaea started to approach to intervene, but Apoth rose a fist and she immediately backed up again.

Apoth glared at the God, "Do you wish to fade? ALL OF YOU!" He screamed at the Gods approaching him.

They all took a step back. Now, fear clearly covering their faces. They shook their heads no.

"You think being friendly will forgive you of your actions? I gave you a chance... And you all voted to die. I don't give second chances to those who don't deserve it," He whispered lethally.

Hermes shook his head, "What do you mean? We all voted for you to live. They," He pointed to the Gods looking at him fearfully, "were the ones who voted for you to die, not us."

Apoth clearly confused shook his head, "No I was told that it was a unanimous decision, that you all voted for me to die. Athena told me-." He stopped.

Realization dawned upon him. Athena. It was her. Athena. She had played him. Athena. She took away his life. Athena. It was all her fault. Athena. She. Planned. It. All. ALL OF IT!

Apoth looked up, his red eyes meeting Athena's grey ones. Apoth couldn't handle all the hate that had boiled up inside him for this witch.

His eyes glowed like a raging fire. His jaw flexed as he grinded his teeth. "I'm going to kill you," he mouthed to the Goddess of Wisdom.