Olympus Knows

Recap: When the hunters were all out of sight Artemis sighed. She examined her surroundings once before flashing to Olympus.

A chuckle broke the silence after the goddess left.

Apoth sat in the same tree Artemis had, "Well, well, well, the first part of the plan worked, they know about the war. Time for part two."

He smirked before vanishing into thin air.

Artemis appeared on Olympus, her glow of beauty dispersed as confused and fearful features covered her face.

She scanned the Throne Room, looking to see if any Olympian was present. When she saw that no Gods were present she took a seat on her Throne.

Artemis sighed in satisfaction as her Throne replenished her power. A couple minutes later as Artemis was fully rejuvenated.

Her silver eyes glowed with power as she summoned her godly weapon. She aimed her bow at the Throne Room open ceiling.

Artemis released her finger on the godly feather, this action causing the arrow to soar up into the night sky.

When the arrow was at the point where it couldn't go any further it exploded into a silver light.

This was Artemis' way of calling an important meeting. Not even minutes later, enough time for Artemis to be seated once more, all of the Olympians had taken their respected seats.

For once every Olympian was calm and quiet, waiting to hear why they had been called upon.

"Daughter, why have you summoned this meeting?" Zeus asked tiredly. Artemis sighed, when she was about to speak, the man's eyes flashed into her mind again.

Artemis shivered, she took a deep breath, "I think I have found as to why the monsters have been disappearing."

Zeus leaned in, "Yes, what is it? Why have they gone?" Artemis looked away for a second, "Something happened today, or some-"

"Father War is coming, I have searched through my books and have concluded that the giants are rising once more." Athena interrupted.

Zeus' eyes flicked over to Athena, then to Artemis, "Is this the conclusion you have come to as well Artemis?"

Artemis nodded, "Yes but something else is different than the last time."

Ares chuckled, "No it isn't, we will beat those suckers down like we did last time."

Artemis growled, "You imbecile of a god, let me finish."

Zeus nodded, "Yes Ares, let her finish." Ares flexed his muscles and grinded his teeth, "Yes father."

Zeus nodded to Artemis, Artemis took another deep breath, "Someone has been eliminating the monsters."

Every Olympian froze, 'who would be killing these monsters?'

Hermes cocked his head, "Well that's a good thing right? I mean this person must be on our side if they are killing monsters right?"

Every Olympian pondered on the subject, "No, he didn't seem to be on either side." Artemis said.

"How do you know?" Aphrodite grumbled. Artemis glances at the love goddess, "Because Aphrodite, one, I fought him, and two, he knew the war was coming if he knew this and was on our side he would've told us himself."

Apollo scrunched his eyebrows, "Well if you fought him why isn't he in chains at our feet?"

Artemis looked away, "I may have lost him," she whispered.