Earth

Clarke:

"Stop!" She cried, hurrying down the ladder as some idiot was about to just open the doors. "The air could be toxic!" She added, as the crowd started looking her way.

"If the air's toxic we're all dead anyway!" He said.

Smart ass.

Clarke went to stop him when someone behind her called out "Bellamy?" And the boy at the door turned slowly.

"Thats Octavia Blake, the girl they hid under the floor." Clarke heard people whisper and she watched as the girl ran into Bellamy's arms.

Brother and Sister. She'd heard about it, even when you're in prison, the news gets to you somehow.

Clarke had zoned out while the two of them seemed to be bickering, when all of a sudden Bellamy had yanked the lever down. Clarke moved foward, covering her eyes as light poured in on them.

And there it was. Just like her drawings...except in colour...and well, real!

She laughed as Octavia moved foward, "We're back bitches!" She screamed and the 100 ran past Clarke, pushing her out the way. She jumped off to the side of the ramp and laughed in disbelief.

She was about to move off, explore, when she heard footsteps behind her. She look round and saw a young girl peering out of the dropship, she couldn't have been older than 12. Clarke approached her and the girl flinched away, her dark brown hair falling in her face.

"Hey, it's okay. It's safe." Clarke said as gently as she could. "What's your name?" She asked, when the girl showed no signs of leaving the ship.

"J...Jay." The girl said quietly, her hair covering her eyes.

"I'm Clarke, come on, It's really beautiful." Clarke said and Jay looked about, stepping up to Clarke's side.

"Can I stick with you?" She asked and Clarke nodded, realising it wasn't earth she was scared of, but the other delinquents and Clarke couldn't blame her, if the stories she had heard were true then living here with just the 100 of them was going to prove difficult and now that Clarke looked around, she realised they werent where they were meant to be at all.

"Of course you can, come on, lets have a look around." Clarke said, taking Jay's hand and walking past the rowdy crowd to the edge of the cliff where she could see, as clear as day the mountain where all the supplies were. At least a days trek. She sighed.

"Wow!" Jay whispered, her eyes wide and as she brushed her hair away so that Clarke could see her eyes were a shimmering blue.

"It's pretty cool, but see, we need to get there." Clarke said, bending down and Jay looked at her blankly.

"Why?"

"That's where all the food is, come on, lets get the others." Clarke said, as if they were all her friends and they would just say 'sure lets go' when she suggested they leave immediately to go on a days trek. They really should get there before dark though. Well, here goes nothing!

Jay followed her happily, picking flowers on her way while Clarke saw in dismay just how much the delinquents had already dispersed.

When they returned to the ship, she saw a large group was still gathered outside it and, in the centre was non other than Bellamy. God she knew he would be trouble.

Clarke pushed through the crowd and Jay squeezed her hand tightly. "What are you doing?" Clarke asked.1

"Whatever the hell I want." He shrugged and Clarke glared at him.