3. It's Just Fun

Bellamy

He woke with a smug smile on his face. The sun was warm on his skin and he slowly got up from the floor. There were tents, but no one had bothered to put them up. A few people were around, some were asleep, some had gone off. He didn't care to keep check of anyone, well not everyone anyway.

He settled down to eat when he saw Clarke rushing about, approaching people and he groaned, knowing he probably shouldnt bother as he gets up to ask what is going on.

He doesn't get the chance to ask, however, as Clarke storms up to him, poking him hard in the chest, her pale cheeks red with anger, her blue eyes strong with....worry?

"Where is she?" She cried.

"What?" He stammered back, confused and annoyed that she was pissing on his lovely morning.

"Jay! I saw you and your little friends last night, they went off with weapons! I swear if you hurt her-"

"What is this about Princess?" He snapped, catching her by the wrist as she went to slap him. He pushed her away forcefully and she spat at his feet, only encouraging his anger.

"Jay! She's gone! You told those guys to do something!" She cried, her eyes fierce and for a moment he stood in awe and slight fear. But mostly anger and hatred. Yeah, definitely hatred!

"Why would I do that?" He exclaimed, he comforted the girl once! Never even spoke to her after that, let alone kidnapped her.

"Because you hate me? Because you are a dick I don't know!" She screamed and Bellamy could see now that people all around were glancing their way.

"Look Princess if you don't shut your mouth-"

She punched him.

It was strong and clean cut, her knuckles hitting him right in the jaw, the power behind it enough to knock him sideways. He'd never hit a girl before but, he supposed there was a first time for everything.

He groaned and looked up but she was storming away, he watched in dismay, confusion and rage as she broke out into a jog, looking left and right as she dissapeared into the trees.

Unable to set still after that, Bellamy grabbed his gun and knife, and set off to go kill something. Anything would do.

He stumbled through the forest grumpily for what felt like hours, but probably wasnt.

He hit the trees with his knife as he went along. Of course Clarke blamed him! Certainly the lower classes, the workers, the peasants are evil, criminals. That spiteful, good for nothing bitch!

Well he supposed everyone on the ground was a criminal of sorts but it didn't matter because everything he'd thought about her was true.

He cried out and slashed the tree next to him, breathing heavily, coming to a halt.

He jumped when he heard a rustle and he went very still, silencing his breaths. He thought he might aswell hunt something while he was there.

He brought out his gun and looked into the thicket of trees around him. He could hear it. It sounded big so he tried to gage exactly where it was and fired.

He heard a yelp but it was not an animal.

He moved through the trees, and turned to find none other than the blonde bitch, standing there looking startled.

"What are you doing?" He snarled and and she looked up quickly, glaring at him and then at the bullet embedded in the tree beside her.

"Looking for Jay!" She snapped incredulously and all of Bellamy's anger returned to the surface.