~Chapter Nine~

Meanwhile....

"Mind if I light up?"

"You... You smoke?"

"Just weed. Want a hit?"

"Uh..."

"I'll take that as you'll think about it." Connor ends up lighting up and offering Evan several hits before he finally gives in and accepts. It's... Strange. He chokes the first time, and the second, but not the third. in a few minutes, they're baked, laying across Connor's bed.

"Evan, ever been fucked?"

"Can't say I have."

".....Want to?" Soon Connor is lazily kissing the boy straddling his lap, high as a kite and convinced that Connor is fuckin divine right now.

"Mn, Connnn..."

"Evan, you wanna do some shit?"

"I think... I need to get permission." Evan, high and a little dumb, texts Jared.

E: [I'm smonking w Conor Murphy. Am I allowed to do things w him]

Ja: [What? Fuck no. I thought you were just going over to talk him into going to homecoming??]

E: [oh. he said yea. and now were smokinh. it's great, Jared, you should try it]

Ja: [I know, I've done it before. What are you doing now?]

E: [layin on his bed. it's comfy]

Ja: [Alright. I'm gonna come pick you up]

E: [Aw. Okay, that's cool]

"Jared's coming to get me." Connor groans and pulls Evan back into his lap, kissing and sticking on his neck.

"C-Connor, I'm not allowed... Mmn... Oh gosh..." when Jared shows up, he just lets himself in, Knowing their parents aren't there. Walking up to Connors room. He's been there before, he knows exactly where it is. By now, Connor has Evan under him, pinning his arms gently, continuing to abuse his neck while Evan weakly protests between moans that

"Seriously, I'm - oh~ - I'm not allowed, I-I shouldn't -" Jared stands in the doorway to his room.

"What the fuck is this??" Connor and Evan both look up, Evan's eyes full of fear and Connor's challenging.

"J-Jared!"

"Ugh, Kleinman."

"Get off my boyfriend, Murphy."

"Your boyfriend and I are busy, go away."

"C-Connor, listen to him, please."

"Hmph. I think I'd rather keep going, wouldn't you?" the leg he's got between Evan's nudges at his crotch gently and Evan takes a sharp breath. This fires Jared up. He marches over there and practically throws Connors off of him, he's very light, decking him once in the jaw. Connor curses and rubs his jaw and Evan sits straight up, head spinning.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Jared, I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, c'mon." Connor watches with eyes full of what Evan would definitely call heartbreak as the other two exit. Evan's neck is a mess below the collar of his shirt. He's nowhere near sober and he's been apologizing since they left.

"I said it's fine. Stop apologizing."

"It's not! I should've told him to stop more clearly, I should've pushed him off, Jared, I should've -"

"You wouldn't of been able to do it anyway. You're high."

"I am. You're right, this was stupid, so stupid, I'm an idiot."

"You're not an idiot."

"I am, I'm an idiot. A stupid, stoned idiot, I can't believe I... I almost..."

"But you didn't. It's okay, you aren't an idiot and I'm not mad."

"... You're not?"

"Well... In upset. Not at you but at Connor."

"Ah... I... Don't know if he'll want to got to homecoming anymore..."

"Well then too bad. His loss."

"Sure..."