~Chapter Ten~

Jared drives him back to his house and helps him up to his room.

"Just... stay here for now, okay?"

"Are... You not gonna stay?" he absently lets a hand slide down towards his half stiff dick.

"I..... I have some things I need to do. I'll be back later okay?"

"Oh..." Evan frowns, moving to gently rub at himself through his pants slowly.

"I wanted to... To ask if maybe... Maybe you'd want to have sex. I got close with Connor, and I just... Want to now. Not with Connor. With you."

".......... what?"

"Yeah. I wanted you to... You know, to fuck me. I wanna feel you inside me, I wanna wrap my legs around your waist, wanna... Your hands on me, all over, your mouth, I want you to fuck me up, mark me all over, make what Connor did look like nothing." He's saying all of this so casually, so chill, it's like it's something so normal.

"Oh..... uh, o-okay..." Evan nods.

"I want you to stay. I want - I want you to - fuck me till I can't think straight, I want you to rough me up, I want to wake up tomorrow covered in evidence that Jared Kleinman was here and I belong to him." he looks at Jared in the eye, pulling his collar down a little.

"Cause right now it looks like I'm Connor's, Kleinman."

"I'm gonna fix that." He crushes their lips together not parting to take his shirt off. Evan moans low into his mouth.

"Jared, tell me what you think of me right now, what do you think of me like this?"

"I think your sexy like this, talkin' dirty to me, telling me what you want me to do to you." His hand moves down to replace Evan's as he talks. Evan gasps lightly at the firm feeling of Jared's hand.

"Y-You wanna hear more? Oh fuck-" he leans his head back.

"You wanna hear h-how much I want you in me, how I want you to fill me up, I want-"

"Oh god yes." Jared starts attacking his neck, replacing all the marks Connor made with his own.

"Jared, Jared - I want your cock so bad, I'll be so good for you, I swear I will, I'll - oh, make me yours, Jared, I'm all yours-!" Then he's tearing his pants off along with his underwear. Taking his dick firmly in his hand before taking him in. All of him. Evan shouts in pleasure.

"Jared, oh my God, oh- m-mm-!!" He doesn't suck him for long before he's gently pushing him back and taking off his own pants. He doubts Evan has lube. Evan is panting and running his mouth about this and that and how gorgeous Jared is and how bad he wants him and, once Jared's underwear comes off,

"Jesus Christ, you're so thick, Jared..."

"Yeah, so this is a warning. You don't have lube so this is gonna be rough."

"I can take it." Jared gets them into position before slowly sliding in. He can tell how desperate Evan is for this. Evan arches his back and spreads his legs a little more, making a slightly choked sound.

"J-Jared... Oh, Jared, Jared, a-ah-!"

"God- You're so fucking tight." He starts moves in and out. Evan is biting his lip. Initial pain turns into so much pleasure. He's moaning and clenching around Jared and it's so fuckin good, Jared covering him in kisses and hickies and bruises from holding him too tightly. By the end when Jared completes inside of him, he pulls out and falls next to him. Evan is panting and shaking.

"Th-That was good. That was so good..." Jared lays there and furrows his eyebrows.

"Am.... am I your first?" Evan nods vigorously.

"Well aren't I special."

"Very."

"Y'know, you look like a fucking leopard."

"Sweet." He's so far gone right now.

"God- you're high... are you even gonna remember this?"

"Dunno, I've never been high." Jared sighs.

"You should sleep. It'll wear off once you wake up."

"Don't want it to. This is the most fun I've ever had..."

"Well what are we supposed to do now then? Hm?"

"Uh... I dunno..."

"Exactly. It's late anyway." He kisses his forehead.

"Fine..."

"Do you want me to stay?"

"Mhm..."

"Alright..." he wraps his arms around his waist and pulls him close. Evan nuzzles his head into Jared's neck and passes out pretty quick. It takes longer for Jared to pass out but when he does, it's great.