~Chapter Twelve~

Connor is not expecting him, sobered up and irritated.

"Fuck do you want?"

"Look, I know you're mad at me. But, I just came by because Evan said that it would help if we became at least Acquaintances. Not even friends."

"... Evan said. Really now."

"Yes, Evan said."

"..." he sighs.

"Fine." Jared turns to walk away. He still hates him. He's just doing this for Evan.

"... Want a smoke?"

"..... sure.."

"... Well... Let's go upstairs then." He follows him up. Internally screaming at himself. So is Connor. But,,, this is the only way he knows how to make friends or,,, acquaintances. They get up there and Jared sits on his spinny chair. Connor sits on his bed after retrieving his current stash.

"Wanna share a blunt or smoke your own? Have you smoked before?"

"Many times. It's your choice."

"Well, shit, if I don't have to share I won't. I'll get you your own." In five minutes, they're lounging lazily, shooting the breeze like buddies do. Jared ends up sprawled on the floor, smoking his blunt.

"Maaaaaan, these are so much better than the ones that my guy gives me." Connor is on his bed.

"I pay good money for this shit, Jared, very good money."

"Yeah well, mine are freeeeeeee... sorta..."

"Mm?"

"I don't pay for it. But, uh, I do have to suck some dick for it. And if you tell anyone else that I swear to God that I'm gonna kill you"

"Oh my God, you suck dick for weed, you must be like... A dick sucking master."

"I like to think myself as the king of dick sucking."

"Oh? Really now?"

"Mmmhmmm. What helps is that I don't have a gag reflex what so ever. Sooooooo I can deepthroat like a motherfucker."

"Shit man, that sounds fucking fantastic."

"It is.. it is.."

"Care to demonstrate? I'll give you half the shit I've still got."

"Fuck, are you serious?"

"Hell Yeah, I'm buying tomorrow, I can give you all of it if you want."

"Fuck yeah I'll do it. But! You cannot tell Evan. This is a one time thing."

"My lips are sealed man." Jared puts out his blunt and makes his way over to Connor. A little hesitant when he sets his hands on his jeans. Connor sits up.

"you want... You want me to like... Do anything specific?"

"Do anything you want." He slides his pants off and mouths at his dick. Connor shudders and lets out a breathy chuckle, jokingly asking

"Can I pretend you're Evan?"

"If you want. But let me tell you, Evan wishes he can do the things I can do."

"Noted." Jared slides his boxers off and takes him in his hand.

"You're long."

"means my arm gets tired real quick when I touch myself. That up and down takes a lot of movement."

"Yeah well, I'm not long but I can't get my whole hand around my dick." He licks around the tip. Connor exhales heavily.

"Thick is good. I like the stretch of a thick cock, you know? Long is good for hitting the g-spot though."

"Mmm I like that." Then he's immediately taking in all of him. It's very impressive. Connor is immensely impressed and so goddamn turned on, he's getting harder in Jared's mouth.

"Fuckin hell..." After that, he doesn't take in as much but he does start going faster. Connor, eyes closed and head leaned back a tad, groans

"Shit, Jared... That's good, baby, shit..." He does it for a long while. Making it worth Connor giving him all his weed. At one point, Connor shoves a hand in Jared's hair. His grip starts getting tighter and

"Jared, I'm gonna nut-" Jared pulls off with a pop right as he does it.

"Anything else?" Connor, panting heavily, manages to force out

"Fuck I think you deserve more than weed for that... Fuckin, do YOU want anything else?"

"Well..... I don't exactly want to go back to Evan's with a Boner..."

"I'm not as good with my mouth, but I can give an okay handjob?"

"Whatever works with you."

"Take your pants off and get up here." Jared gets his own pants off and sits next Connor on his bed. Connor, in one fluid motion, slips Jared's boxers down to his thighs, licks his hand and wraps it around Jared, beginning a slow pump. Jared leans back on his hands, it still feels good. Connor doesn't know if he should say anything here or kiss him or what. Normally handjobs are reserved for people he doesn't know in alleyways for money. Jared is no stranger and just have him the best bj he's ever had, but he is Jared. He's conflicted. But Jared? He's good with anything. If he wants to make out, then they'll make out. He just won't fuck him or be fucked by him. And Connor does want to make out. He wants more contact, he's so needy when stoned. He pulls Jared up gently by his shirt murmuring

"C'mere, kiss me." And Jared does so, putting one hand to the back of his head and connecting their lips. Connor speeds his hand up and moans a little when Jared tugs at his hair. Jared is breathing heavily then, continuing to kiss him, Connor delicately removes Jared's glasses with his free hand and kisses him harder.

Jared pulls his hair again, he can tell that he likes it. Connor makes a noise every time he does.

"Fuck, you're gonna get me going again..."

"What's wrong with that?" He grins.

"that it's you, you fuck." he chuckles.

"It's just... Weird." He's stoking Jared quick and hard.

"Oh yeah, I know."

"But you're enjoying yourself too, so." he shrugs

"You're- you're not as bad as you seem."

"You aren't either, really. You're just an asshole and I have issues." he starts to kiss at Jared's neck, speeding up further.

"I do run for asshole of the year though. Win it every time." He runs his hands through Connors hair. Is sooooo soft.

"You deserve the title. It suits you." Jared chuckles before letting out a small moan.

"That went right to my dick, I don't think you realize what's up when you - hnn - okay... Okay, I see you're still doing the hair pulling thing..." that last time was an accident. He's pounding his dick hard. Connor just steadily gets harder and faster until Jared is cumming into his hand, Connor's mouth on his collarbone.

"Jesus- hnn -you're still going-"

"Can't help it, I'm hot and high and you're... Good." Jared brings his head up to kiss him hard again. Right where they left off. Connor's hands slide to Jared's face. He's really enjoying himself. He fucking loves it.