1.

My bare feet padded on the lush green grass, the cool breeze fluttering in my bloody red curls as I ran straight towards the darkened forest at the back of our yard, moving as fast as I could, as far as possible away from the cold-hearted monsters I used to call family...

"Daya!"

"Daya, please come back!"

My mother's high-pitched voice echoed through the darkness from far behind as I drifted through the dense forest further and further away, not even taking a glimpse back.

I couldn't take it anymore...First, they forbade me to go to school, and now this...

Tears prickled at the corners of my eyes, for the second time remembering her exact words...

"...from now on, I also forbid you to go in town...ever again...
Why can't you understand?
You are a danger to those little humans!"

No! I refuse to be practically locked in my own home!

I screamed in the back of my mind, dashing through the woods like my life depended on that, feeling the hot rivers wetting my cheeks, the light breeze slowly turning them cold as I kept running, momentarily taking a glimpse back, fearing that Rem might follow me.

"Oomph!"

My face suddenly collided against a solid warm chest, forcing me to take an abrupt, very forced halt, but the moment I looked up, my whole body suddenly froze in fear.
A tall, bulky frame stood before me, his hands shoved deep in his dark jeans pockets, his bulging muscles looking rather intimidating through that simple dark t-shirt.
His jet black ruffled hair shone in the moonlight like dark silk, his perfectly sculptured features making him look like an angel sent from above, yet his piercing irises were telling me otherwise. Pitch black, soulless orbs were now staring right back into mine.

Uh oh.

Raphael

"Shit..." I muttered under my breath, lightly tripping over a small vine lying on the natural green carpeted ground as I aimlessly wandered through the thick, dark forest, still a little bit high, and with a ghost of that stupid bitch's high-pitched screams still ringing in my ears, making me inwardly groan...

Not really the kind I liked, but eh...whatever...

Shoving my hands deep in my jeans pockets I absently stared down while still walking deep in thought, before I suddenly felt something, or more like someone lightly colliding against me.

"Oomph!" A small, almost childish voice teared through the peaceful silence, and the moment I slightly raised my sight, I finally noticed the culprit.
A slender, petite silhouette stood right before me, the moon rays peeking from between the thick branches illuminating her entire frame, giving me a better view at those loose crimson curls framing her heart-shaped face, highlighting those unnaturally glowing emerald green irises staring right up into mine.

"Hey, watch where you're going, Red," I warned her, feeling rather mildly amused as I watched her soothingly rub her forehead.

"I-I'm s-sorry," She awkwardly stuttered, jumping back like a scaredy cat, now carefully watching my every move.

I rose one eyebrow, this situation suddenly becoming interesting as I felt her fear only increasing.

Uh-oh...my kind of game...

"What are you doing here anyway, all alone in the woods?" I asked, already feeling interested, tentatively taking a small step towards her.

"N-nothing," She blurted out, her uneasiness only amusing me to no end as I watched her nervously fiddle with the hem of that oversized t-shirt.

"It doesn't look like nothing to me," I took yet another step towards her, watching her quickly taking a step back, her gemstone eyes showing nothing but pure, unadulterated fear...

Oh...yes...

I inwardly smiled, already feeling that sweet tremor crawling up my spine, anticipating what was about to come.
Unable to resist any longer, I quickly walked straight towards her, forcing her to take another few steps backwards, until her back hit a solid tree trunk, her heart practically pounding inside her chest like begging to be released, taunting me even more.

I slowly placed my palms against the robust trunk, either side of her face, already planning ways to bring to surface those sweet screams I absolutely craved for, when the most amazing scent suddenly hit me like a brick wall, my eyes roaming all over her innocent face, only now truly noticing how insanely beautiful she was, a different kind of feeling now travelling within me, making me want...something else...

I let out a shaky breath, inhaling her maddeningly tempting scent, feeling like a beast craving for release.

"Please...don't do it..." She quietly begged, her whole body violently trembling, while my hands lowered on her waist, gently sliding them underneath her oversized t-shirt, feeling the incredibly smooth warm skin against mine.

"What...are you?"

-------------------------------------------------------
Woohooo! First chapter y'all
Please, do not refrain yourselves and gimme you thoughts about it ;)
Promise to update soon btw

xoxo,
Lala