26.

My head instantly snapped to the side, noticing how Raphael now stood right beside me, a dangerous glint flashing in those endless dark pits as he intensely stared down at the much smaller in comparison to his tall, bulky frame goddess.

Her sapphire orbs instantly widened, a mixture between shock and surprise glinting inside them for the briefest moment, right before she quickly recovered, and with a harsh tug she snatched her hand away from his firm grip, sending him a death-menacing glare.

"Don't you dare touch me you-you piece of dirt!"

His plump lips instantly curled into a full smirk, slightly bending forward to reach her level as he leisurely answered back,
"I'll keep mine if you keep yours to yourself."

Her lips parted for a few seconds, seemingly searching for her next words but since she couldn't find anything to say to him, her attention instantly snapped back to me, that pure hatred glinting once again inside her gemstone eyes as she harshly bit out,

"And you...Don't you ever repeat that name! Ever again!"

I simply stared back at her, shocked to see how much she actually loathed him for a totally unknown reason, those same questions swirling inside my mind tumbling out my lips before I could even stop them,

"Why? What did he ever do to you?
Why do you hate him so much?

How can you even hate the one you conceived a child with?"

Everything fell deadly silent, my entire being lightly trembling as I watched her perfectly shaped features clouding with something so dark and frightening, those glowing eyes also darkening to a midnight blue, her usually sharp tone lowering a few octaves as she ever so calmly replied,

"Go away and never come back. From this day on, I refuse to ever acknowledge you as a child of my own."

I blinked a few times, small tears gathering in my eyes, those hurtful words echoing in my mind over and over again as I widely stared at the one who was supposed to love and care for me, deeply wounded.

Small, shallow breaths went past my lips, reaching the silent, cold air, the entire world seeming to still for a few human seconds, right before her sharp, screeching tone once again reached my ears,

"What are you deaf? I said GO AWAY!"

Without wasting another moment, I swiftly turned around and bolted through the dense forest, a small sense of deja-vù creeping up inside me, entwining with the unbearably painful sensation blossoming inside my chest.

My bare feet kept sinking in the sea of brown and various tones of yellow fallen leaves as I pushed myself to run as fast as I could, the thin rays of orange peeking from between the thick, long trunks, lightly caressing my heated skin.

The sudden, stinging sensation of a damp vine slapping against my ankle forced a small cry escape my lips, right before I unceremoniously landed on the still warm ground, my knees digging in the soft natural carpet mixed with dampened leaves and tiny branches.

A loud, earth-shattering cry made its way out my trembling lips, finally letting my tears run free, like a hollow shell staring into nothingness, lightly shaking as I wept and wept until my eyes ran out of tears.

Feeling the soft, yet firm grip curling around my upper arm, efortlessly hoisting me up to my feet, I numbly raised my sight, once again facing the same damned fallen that practically ruined my life, yet also brought a small light of truth in it.

"What do you want?" I weakly asked, blankly staring right through him, but before he could even part those plump lips I had already beat him to it, quickly remembering,

"Ah, yes you were about to punish me."

He simply remained silent, those endless dark voids intently watching me as I took a step back, slowly raising my hands in a surrendering manner,

"Come on, let's just get this over with."

Long seconds followed, his lack of reaction making me once again try coaxing him,

"Come on, you can do whatever you please...I don't care anymore anyway..."

Silence.

"Raph-"

My breath suddenly caught in my throat, the second his soft palms firmly gripped my bare shoulders, swiftly pulling me right towards him, the soft caress of his warm chest brushing against mine with each laboured breath sending small, delightful shivers travelling down my spine.

Our gazes locked, like in a trance staring deep into those endless pits as my body suddenly reacted on its own accord, my palm slowly reaching to touch his, unconsciously searching for something I wasn't even aware of.

Until it finally happened.

The moment his left palm slowly pressed against mine, it felt like a million stars exploded within me, small sparks of bright light dancing between our almost touching bodies, that deep black swirling to dark brown for the briefest moment as we kept looking into each other's depths, feeling our very essences connecting to a level beyond comprehension.

My lips parted, noticing the equally shocked expression dancing on his finely carved features at the unnatural, and very unexpected exchange between our bodies, seconds before he took the final step, closing the tiny gap between us.

Strong arms wrapped around my much smaller frame, comfortable warmth engulfing my tingling body, followed by the softest, sweetest touch of his lips against mine, moving in a slow, gentle kiss.

My eyelids fluttered closed on their own accord, pressing myself even closer, my hand finding its way around his neck, burying my fingers in his short soft hair while the small sparks of bright light still danced in between us, mixing with each other.

It felt so magical, so utterly ethereal, the way his entire being felt so close to mine, tiny pieces of himself tangling with mine, like small silvery strings those tiny pieces drawing us together, creating a supernatural bond.

Feeling his strong hands grabbing my bottom, efortlessly cradling me up in his embrace, my legs wrapped around his torso while my hands wrapped around his neck for support, feeling our unnatural hearts almost touching as they beat in unison inside our touching chests while we shared the most beautiful, magical kiss.

_________________________
Do you really think this is going to end like this?
Hell to the no, prepare yourselves for the most juicy chapter, this I promise ;) 😏

Until next time,
Yours truly,
Lala ❤️