15.

"W-what are you doing?" My voice trembled, burning heat creeping up my cheeks as his soft fingers gingerly touched my lips, trailing down my neck, straight towards the valley between my breasts, his other hand firmly gripping both my wrists as the other moved to slowly undo the buttons of my shirt, one by one.

My breath hitched in my throat, the moment his fingers touched my skin, gently caressing my vulnerable, bare body, slowly making their way down my stomach, in that specific moment feeling thankful that my feminine parts were currently covered, since he was practically straddling me, his thick thighs leaning against the soft matress, either side of my hips.

"R-Raphael..." The word choked its way out in a small whimper, my eyelids fluttering closed on their own accord once his gentle caress went past my navel, that weird tingle crossing my lower stomach, before it all suddenly stopped.
The sounds of his heavily breathing reached my ears, my eyelids instantly snapping open, only to notice how his clenched fists lightly trembled at his sides, taking long, deep breaths, his eyes closed shut.

"I don't know why or how, but ever since I brought you here, your charms are only getting even harder to resist. So if you wish to keep your "virtue" intact, I suggest you keep your damn hands to yourself," He tensely muttered, his jaw clenching as he took another few deep breaths before quickly removing himself away from me, getting up from the bed, choosing to stand somewhere as far as possible.

Noticing my current, very exposed state, I quickly rose up to a sitting position, gathering the sheets to my chest as I suddenly felt so unexplicably cold, rapidly nodding as I finally answered,
"O-okay."

Unintentionally staring at his chiseled features, those sinful images instantly replayed themselves once again before my eyes, feeling my cheeks slightly heat up again as I timidly asked,
"W-what about these stupid visions?"

His features contorted into a small frown, as he answered,
"It seems we have a little vixen trying to mess with our heads, and since I can't exactly go to Heaven and pay her a meaningful visit, I guess we're kinda stuck with them...

Why, didn't you enjoy seeing my face stuck between your legs?" That small frown instantly changed into a full smirk, the second my lips escaped the tiniest gasp, my cheeks turning even redder -if that was even possible- widely staring at him for the briefest moment, momentarily unable to do or say a single thing.
Feeling so overwhelmed by his dark, intense gaze and the memory of that very embarrasing vision, I quickly snuck underneath the sheets, covering my head as well, like a small child, cradling my knees to my chest, wishing he would just disappear.

And surprisingly enough, he really did.

After only a few minutes of sitting in complete silence under the thin yet protective covers, I slowly slid them off my head, carefully peering around the very spacious room, only to find myself completely alone.

                                **

The soft thuds of heavy footsteps reached my ears, echoing across the open kitchen, after so many hours of complete silence and solitude.

It's not like I mind though, since I'm so used of being all alone anyway...

Slowly placing the small knife back on the marble counter, I rose my sight, still holding the ruby red apple in my hand, carefully peering around until I finally noticed him approaching from the bedroom area, those large ebony black wings slowly retreating behind his leathered jacket.

I longingly stared at them for the few seconds they were still visible, a small pang of jealousy making its crib inside me as I momentarily wondered what would it be like...

Freedom...

My mind whispered as I imagined myself owning a pair, just as beautiful as his.

"Do you ever use the front door?" I bitterly asked, that small tinge of jealousy almost noticeable in my tone, watching how he lightly shook his head, still approaching the marble counter as he quickly answered,
"It's locked anyway. To keep you from getting any "interesting" ideas."

Yeah, right.

Taking a glance at the said door, my gaze lowered on the marble floor, feeling somehow defeated as I numbly replied,
"It's no use. I would have nowhere to go anyway."

...apart from my so-called home, but since I can't even take a step outside without risking to bump into another innocent human...well I guess I'm stuck.

"You still haven't told me what happened last night," His casual tone suddenly pulled me out of my drifting thoughts, raising my sight to look up at him since he was now standing right in front of me.
Feeling his slender fingers curl around my wrist, my pulse quickened, watching how he rose the apple I was still holding right in front of those pouty lips, taking a rather large bite.

I blankly stared up at him for a couple of moments, noticing that tiny drop of juice trailing on the edge of his lower lip as I mentally fought for words, struggling to appear as composed as possible, though on the inside I was feeling so affected by his imposing presence, like always.

"I...was conceived by two very different supernaturals...hence my body is functioning in a rather different manner..." I finally answered, my gaze unintentionally trailing down to watch how his adam apple bobbed as he swallowed, that simple action making me feel yet again those strange tingles dancing inside my tummy.

"A much more violent manner, if I may add," I mindlessly added, watching how that strange look suddenly made its appearance once again on his carved features, making me curiously stare at him, wondering what happened, until I felt his hand wrap around my other wrist, to the point where it almost hurt.

"What did I tell you about touching?" He asked between gritted teeth, my gaze darting to my left hand, only now finally noticing it was comfortably resting against his hard, warm chest.

"I..."  My gaze darted between his face and chest for a few moments, utterly confused, momentarily uncapable of saying anything coherent.

"But why-"

"I can control my own movements.
But it's very hard for me to control myself when your touch is so...unpredictable," He briefly explained, answering my unfinished question.

"Oh..." I meekly nodded, faintly blushing as I slowly lowered my gaze, feeling his hands finally letting go of my poor, strangled wrists.

Noticing him step away, I let out a small breath of relief, raising my sight to look at the two vertically cut lines in his leather jacket as he casually retreated, until I suddenly heard him say,
"You should get some rest. We're going to a party tomorrow."

_________________________