21.

The room went completely silent, our gazes locking for the longest moment, shockedly staring at each other, too stunned to even react.

"I..." A humorless chuckle escaped his lips, nervously running a hand through his dark locks, his silvery eyes landing back on Raphael.

"Raphael, what kind of sick joke is this?" My attention also averted back on him, trying to gauge his reaction, noticing the stern, unchanged expression displaying on his features.

Holy gods...

"You don't believe me, do you?" He seriously asked back, firmly crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"For the love of Hell, are you out of your bloody mind? Of course I don't!" The man who supposedly created me shouted back, his angered tone laced with exasperation, his desperate words mirroring my own internal battle.

"Very well," Raphael's surprisingly calm tone reached my ears, seconds before he suddenly grabbed my arm and with a tiny squeak I was spun around, my nose almost touching his chest. A small shiver went down my spine as I felt his fingers gingerly brush against the back of my neck, gathering up my loose curls.

"Do you believe me now?" I heard him say as I stood impossibly close to his warm body, only now realizing he was actually showing Lucifer that birth mark he saw on the back of my neck just a few hours ago.

Wait, why would he-

"Holy mother of demons!" Lucifer's loud interjection startled the soul out of me, my hands involuntarily clutching onto Raphael's dark t-shirt, feeling him slightly tense underneath my touch.

"But how...What the bloody hell! How is this even possible?" His ranting continued, the lack of denial in his tone and words, however, making me realize he was now actually pretty positive I was his child, the mere thought of it rendering me momentarily uncapable to properly think or react at all.

Am I really his child?

Am I really the most feared fallen of all times' child?

"I don't know. You tell me. I wasn't the one who dared bang a freaking goddess and knock her up," Raphael almost mockingly answered back, my senses instantly coming back to me as I finally realised he probably knew about this all along, yet chose not to tell me anything about it. So with a rough push of my palms against his chest I tried to distance myself as much as possible away from his vile self, tears prickling at the corners of my eyes as I practically screamed at him,
"You cunning, vile monster!"

His gaze instantly fell upon me, something undecipherable flickering in his black endless pits for the briefest moment, before he harshly grabbed and turned me to face Lucifer, his hand wrapping around my neck as the other held me so painfully tight against him.

"Let me go!" I screamed, thrashing against him, my voice coming out so strained and raspy as I fought the hot tears threatening to spill all over my cheeks, noticing the pained look in my creator's stormy grey eyes as he attempted to take a step forward and reach me.

"Raphael, brother, please-"

"Ah ah ah, stop it right there," Raphael instantly cut him off, forcing him to take an abrupt halt as his hand squeezed a little tighter around my neck, making me escape a chocked sound.

"Now, what I want you to do is forget that you ever saw me here. If I find out that you told her anything about this or even dare follow me, trust me, I will end her," He menacingly stated, his painful grip becoming even tighter around my neck, my vision filling with dark spots for the briefest moment, feeling my head spinning.

A short moment of silence followed, my shallow intakes of breath being the only sounds breaking through the very tensed air, my gaze incessantly fixated on the man before me.

My father...

"Why are you doing this?" He quietly asked, deep sorrow marring his beautiful features as he stared back at me, though his question was adressed to the one currently threatening to end my life.

"Because I don't want it. Why can't you get that through your thick, dumb skulls? I don't want it back! I don't want to be saved!" He loudly shouted right next to my ear, deep anger and desperation filling his tone, making me tremble in his painful embrace, seconds before everything slowly faded to utter darkness.

________________________
Whew...what and end, right?
Hope you guys liked it, and if you did, gimme your precious votes and comments, and I promise to blow your minds even more with the upcoming chapters ;)

Until next time, yours truly,

xoxo,
Lala