billy boy

Edited- 6/20/20

———

The next morning, I woke up inside of Bill's room alone with this unfamiliar setting. Outside of his door I could hear distant chattering. My first instinct was to find whoever was speaking, so I went through with it. Bill and his father stood out in the hallway, a concerned expression on both of their faces. "Good morning, Y/N." Bill's dad waved to me slightly and leaned against the wall. "We uh... we were wondering if you wanted to maybe... stay in Georgie's old room for a little while." Only for a minute was I confused over what was happening.

"I don't-"

"We already had plans to move his stuff out of that room. Looking at it brings too much grief upon our whole family. We just... it would help us both in someway." A part of me didn't want to take their offer since I didn't want to invade their privacy, or rid Georgie's special space, but another knew that I needed someplace where I could feel safe.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose." Zach nodded his head and gestured to Georgie's old room with a sniffle. "Thank you so very much, Mr. Denbrough."

———

I walk out of Richie's house with a smile. Before your dirty minds start work, nothing happened. His mom just had some clothes she wanted to give me. Honestly I was surprised how small his mom was. I continue walking back to Bill's house with the box.
I walk into he house and Bill shoots me a weird look.

"What is it and why do-does it
s-smell like Ri-Richie?" Bill asked with a smirk.

"Some clothes his mom gave me. Along with some other things. Better run Billy boy!" I teased. His eyes got wide and he backed away slowly. "I'm kidding. I'm KIDDING. jeez." I take the box to my new room and set it down onto the bed.

"Can y-you take o-out his clothes?" Bill asked with a sad tone.

"Yeah. Got it." I replied grabbing a box out of his hands. I open the closet and start to take out some old clothes that belonged to Bill's younger brother. There wasn't that much to really describe about this room other than the feeling it gave off. It was very... cartoonish, sad, and curious. It's hard to explain.

I finished packing up most of Georgie's stuff except for some stuffed animals and blankets.
I checked the clock and saw it was 9:23 pm. Good. I walk out of the room to grab my bag from the living room, however, a group of voiced grabbed my attention. Peering around the corner, I saw the losers all piled up onto one couch.

"Yeah. Sh-she's gonna like it he-here. I hope. " Bill stuttered as per usual.

"Yeah. She seemed hesitant to ask to stay over last night though." Eddie commented.

"You're a lucky bitch Denbrough." Richie teased.

"Would you guys stop it. She's a girl not an object." Beverly added in with disgust.

"Who we talkin about?" I ask, excited to be with my friends again. I jumped on the couch in between Richie and Eddie. I heard Richie groan, and an exhausted sigh left his chapped lips. "What?"

"You just sat on my ankle, get the hell off, Y/N," he ordered, pushing me up. An instant wave of shame washed over me, and I decided to leave the group to what it was before I joined.

"Sorry," I say, and stand up to pick up my bag.  Then someone grabs my hand.

"Please stay out here with us." Mike pleads. I smirk and come back to the couch.

"So Y/N. as you may know now, We all have a 'crush' on you. But we don't want that to ruin our friendship." Richie shyly comments. What the hell! Why me? I'm like so.... Y/N like. And they're so... great. I don't know what so say.

"I don't like her like that." Ben sighed.

"Really?" I ask kinda happy. Not because of reasons that you may be thinking, but because I could actually talk with him and not have to ya know, have him try to win me over. That make sense?

"Yeah. I actually like someone else. But they probably don't like me back." Ben chuckled in embarrassment.

"Who is she?" I ask Ben.
He looks around and mouths Beverly to us. Beverly was sitting behind him so she couldn't see that.

"Awe." Richie teased.

"That's cute." I comment. Bens face became a bright red.

"Well. I'm getting tired. Goodnight guys." I say standing up and walking to my room.

  Narrator

Y/N walks to her room while the guys all argue about how cute she is. Y/N sat on her bed holding her head in her hands. Warm salty tears streamed down her face as realization kicked into her head.

The boys really do like Y/N. all she wanted from the day her dad died was somebody to actually care for her. Little did she know the people who would care for her would be a group of boys and one girl. The only problem is almost all the boys love her.
At least they actually notice her. Y/N went to bed knowing she had something to look forward to tomorrow. The boys and Beverly stayed up a little later talking about crap that really didn't matter.

The next morning Y/N woke up to her alarm since she needed to grab a few things from her house before her mom woke up. She groaned and got out of bed, and threw on her leather jacket to shield her from the early morning air.

Y/N brushed through her (h/l)
(h/c) hair. She puts it up in a bun with a sock and ties it around. A few strands of her hair came down in front of her (e/c) eyes. Y/N walks into the kitchen where Both of Bill's parents were.

"Bill's in his room still," Bill's mom informed Y/N as she sat at their table. Bill's dad was currently making a smoothie for Y/N, and Bill. Bill's mom was making breakfast. Bill comes rushing down the stairs in a red flannel and jeans.

Bill's mom sets down a plate of food in front of Y/N and Bill as he rushed to the table.

"Thank you." Y/N smiled and started eating the delicious food in front of her. The clock on the stove reads: 7:45 am. Y/N and Bill stand up and walk over to the door. Y/N grabs her small sling bag, and so Bill waits for her by the front door. Bill's dad hands the pair a smoothie before they left, and offered them a smile.

"Why me?" Y/N asked to break the silence as they walked through the empty streets.

"What d-do you me-mean?" Bill asked slightly shocked.

"Like, why do you all like me? I'm just... that one kid." Y/N asked puzzled.

"Well, you have a great personality. You're funny, caring, sweet, beautiful, strong, and much more." Bill bubbled. Woah. Y/N didn't feel like that about herself. When Bill told her this it made her wonder different things.

"Well thanks Bill. That was very sweet of you." Y/N sang. They both laugh and kept waking down the street.