i'm still breathing

Thanks for 3k😁

Y/N's pov

As I sit on my bed awaiting for Pete I can't stop the voices.

"They do care. I'm gonna see them soon. No! Why would I do that! I hate all of you!" I scream. They kept talking about the losers. I curl up into a ball and cup my face.
"I'll see them. I will." I reassure myself.

Narrator

As the boys search around the place they await to see Y/N or the man who has been with her. They want to stay as far away as they can from that man. They turn a corner and see the man standing by a door, fixing his tie. He opens the door and says Y/N's name. Everyone exchanges looks. They all nod and jog to the room. They grab a knife and put it in their pockets. They burst open the door and see the man trying to calm down Y/N.

"MIKE!" Y/N yelled. They all pile into the room.
"You were actually telling the truth! You were gonna bring them to me!" Y/N jumps up and hugs Eddie and Richie.

"I'm sorry for punching you. I should have never done that! I'm so so so sorry!" Y/N squealed to Richie. Richie just stood there hugging her back.

"It's okay. I think you should talk to the others though." He accepted the fact that she wasn't  safe. Pete stared at the boys with pure and utter shock.
Y/N was hugging and laughing with the boys. The voices in her head seemed to disappear.

"You know... I never felt like a loser with you guys." Y/N smiled as she stared at all of them. She couldn't help it. Now she knew that she could have a chance of real life with all of them.

"Y/N, how do we get you out of here?" Eddie asked.
Y/N shrugs.

"The same way you got in. I know he didn't let you guys in here. He wouldn't have. Sneak me out."
Y/N explains. They all nod their heads.
"We're gonna need some help. I know exactly who." Y/N smiled. As her and the boys race down the hall to Audrey's room she couldn't help but smile. Her mind was racing with thoughts of her being home again. Her mom! Wait? Her mom... how are they gonna get her out. Y/N knocks on the door. Soon enough she answers.

"Aww Y/N... and boys?" She says with one eyebrow raised.

Y/N push's her aside and they all pile into her room.

"We need to make a exit! I need to leave. You know this isn't right Audrey." Y/N shouts.
"This is bullshit."

"Y/N, I'm very aware of this. If I help you leave I could get caught and fired. I can't get fired." Audrey shook her head.

"I'm aware of THAT! Fuck Audrey, I need to get home! I can't effing kill random people!" Y/N rants.

"She's r-right Audrey. She needs to g-get home. She's n-not even healthy! Have you s-seen her talking to her-herself!" Bill asked. Audrey nods.

"Okay. Fine. If I get fired I will never forgive any of you." Audrey shook her head.

"Great! I need new clothes for me, a new hair style, a serious makeover, Please."
Y/N begged. Audrey rolled her eyes and left the room. Audrey came back moments later with hair extensions and clothes. It seems she already had makeup. Y/N gets dressed right there.

"Oh yeah.. doesn't matter." Y/N says turning back around to Audrey.
End results with hair and clothes⬇️

Audrey does Y/N's makeup. After Audrey finished Y/N looked in the mirror. She looked nothing like herself.

"You're gonna need this." Audrey says handing Y/N a white jacket. Y/N smiled up at Audrey and hugged her.

"Thank you." Y/N laughed and took mikes hand.
"Let's do this." Everyone's eyes were on Y/N.
"Stop staring its rude." Y/N mocks them. They all cough and look away. Without any words or stops, they made it out of there. They all jump the fence and Y/N gets on the back of mikes bike and rides off. The wind in her hair felt amazing.

"What did they do to you there?" Ben asked. Y/N shrugs.

"Trained me? I don't really know. I've learned some shit. I learned how to make a perfect shot." Y/N explains.

Y/N's pov

As I hold onto mike I can't help but to let a few tears slip.

"I missed you all. Somehow we have to get my mother back. She's in there too." I say. Everyone nods.

"Okay. W-we're just happy
y-you're safe." Bill smiled.

"Keep your eyes on the road Bill." I giggle. We keep riding all the way to Bill's place.

We walk into Bill's house and, Zack and Sharon come running up to me.
I cry Into their shoulders.

"I never got to say goodbye." I say. They both smile.

"It's okay Y/N, we know it wasn't your choice. The boys have been trying to find you since the day they got the note saying you were dead." Zack holds my face into his hands. It's sweet how they're like my adoptive parents.

"I'm glad you're okay." Sharon smiled. I wipe away some of my tears and go back over to my crew.

"Where's Beverly? I need to talk with her." I explain. They all look at each other.

"She's at home." Stan says. I nod. I walk outside and hop onto one of their bikes.
I ride all the way to Beverly's house. I knock on the door rapidly. No later she opens with a irritated face. I hug her not even thinking about what may be going through her mind.

"I'm so sorry Beverly. After all you deserve Bill more than me. You are or, were, my best friend! I want that relationship again bev.
I missed you!" She starts to cry into my shoulder.

"Of course Y/N. I'll always be here for you." She giggled. Good. Now we have one more mission. I take her hand and help her on the back of Mike's bike.

"Let's go." I say starting to ride off back to Bill's place.

Time skip.

"Yeah. And your dad was super chill about us being there." Richie shrugs. They finished the story about them trying to find me. I'm glad these guys are my friends.

"I'll be back." I say standing up. They all give me a weird look.
"I need to go see someone." I explain. They all nod. I walk out the door and get onto Bill's bike.

I knock on the door. Soon later I heard footsteps and the door opened.

"Y/N?" He asked.

"Hey... IM ALIVE!"
I scream and hug him.