mistreated

I stomp out of the room and back to my own

I stomp out of the room and back to my own. Zack was right. She's a bitch when she wants to be. Eddie and Bill come into my room. Eddie and bill seem to hang out a lot lately.

"You okay?" Eddie asked. I scoff in annoyance.

"I hate that question. Am I okay! No I'm not okay! Ive been cut into, gone mentally insane, got stolen, my moms still gone, and my dad is a fucking crazy man! I'm not okay! I'm not gonna be okay for a while. So don't ask again." I rant. Bill and Eddie seemed embarrassed from asking a lot.
I huff loudly and look out my window.
"I'm fine. Bill, help your dad out. Your moms pissed at him because he doesn't have a job. Do something." I continued. Bill swallowed a bit to loudly. He looks around the room.

"I'm gonna go..." Eddie announced walking out of my room backwards. Bill walks over to me and gives me a very confused look.

"Y/N, W-wh-why are you
bei-b-being so rude lately?" Bill asked. I shrug.

"I'm pissed off! Everyone seems so self centered. I just can't handle some crap right now. I kinda just wanna have my mom back. We need my mom now. Let's get her back." I say.

I woke up this morning with tears and swear dripping down my face. I just had a nightmare. I don't even remember what it was about. Beverly comes rushing in. He face looking like she just saw a ghost. I gave a faint smile and looked around. Okay, I'm still in my room. Great, grand, wonderful.

"You Alright there?" She asked I nod and roll my eyes. There's that question.
"Okay. Breakfast is ready. Come whenever." She skipped out of my room and I walk over to my closet. Ugh.
I put this outfit on again.

I walk out and take a seat at the table

I walk out and take a seat at the table. The food was good. I was dying inside. Something felt wrong. Beverly, Ben, bill, and Richie all sat at the table.

"I'm going to work. Stay safe kids." Sharon says and leaves. I sigh and look over to Zack. He shook his head and crossed his arms. After breakfast I run in my room and stArt playing some music from my radio.
Nicotine. I love this song.

"Cross my heart and hope to die
Burn my lungs and curse my eyes
I've lost control and I don't want it back."
I dance around my room and fix it up a little.
"I'm going numb, I've been hijacked. It's a fucking drag."
I sing again.

(I know okay. I don't need comments spamming about how this song didn't come out then.)

"I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you
So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do."
Next comes the chorus.I shout while singing. Bill and Richie come in and stare at me confused.
"It's better to leave than to be replaced."
hijacked

"So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do
You're worse than nicotine
Just one more hit and then we're through
'Cause you could never love me back

"You're worse than nicotine!" I finish the song while Beverly joined in. Me and Beverly were dancing around.

(Join back in kids!)

"You alright?" Richie asked. Me and Beverly laugh and nod.
I showed them some other songs by them. They seemed to like them. Especially the song
"But it's better if you do."
That's a good one.
I really like nicotine and hallelujah. Those are good ones. I look around and see I'm now sitting by myself. Lonesome. I jump off of my bed and decide to pay Henry a visit. I get out of my room and walk outside. There my wet bike laid. I wipe it down and peddle to hernys.

I knock on the door and he opens it.

"Hey Henry." I greet him. He looks confused. I lift up my shirt and show him the blood seeping through the bandages.

"Thanks to Vic and Patrick." I roll my eyes. Henry looks.. sad? Angry? I'm not to sure. He pulls me inside and to his couch.

"They did this?" Henry asked. I nod.
Remembering the scene makes me wanna kill them both. Benefits of being Henry's friend.
"I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't know they would do this. Are you alright now? Does it hurt?"

"Yes Henry, it hurts. What kind of question is that?"