what if

Bill's pov

As me and Richie look at all these photos of Y/N and her mom in this building, we try to find landmarks that could tell us where is it. So far we know it's a big white building and in another town 2 hours away from here. We know she's with a man with dark brown slick back hair, blue eyes, and a twisted smile.

"Dude. We need to find her. This is the place." Richie says pointing the the name of the building in the corner of a photo. It's a little hard to read.

"Hello?" Richard called out. Me and Richie start to freak out. Y/N's face never showed in the pictures. Couldn't even see her hair. I wish I could. I just wanna see her face. It reminds me of happiness. Richard throws open the door to the room we're in.

"Oh shit." Richie mumbled. We run to the wall and I grab Richie's arm.

"Oh god!" I yell out as Richard pulls out a knife.

"Oh! You're Y/N's friends!" He says putting the knife down.
I let go of Richie's arm. We both nod.

"Y-Yeah. We're looking f-for her." I say. He nods.

"Hey, out." He orders. Pretty straight forward if you ask me. Me and Richie jog out of the house. The rain was coming down pretty hard. Stan and Eddie came running at us.

"Let's get inside!" Stan yelled over the rain. We run into his house and get dried off.

"So...." I said while we sit in uncomfortable silence.

"Okay. We found some... things to show you." Richie says pulling out some pictures from the well house.

"We f-found where Y-Y/N is." I beam showing them the certain picture with the name of the industry name on it.i

Beverly's POV

I sit in my room thinking of my best friend. Y/N. Honestly I can't stop thinking about what she did. I was about to confess to Bill and she just... stopped me. Why? Does she like him now. But why now! She's had all these weeks. If the boys are right, and she's not really dead, I'm not helping them look for her. I just can't right now. I'm not gonna look for her, because I don't have the energy. I've just helped defeat a fucking clown, beat my father to death, and now I'm helping search for
Y/N. I just can't.

Your POV.

As I lay in my room, I can't help but think of the losers and my mother. Why is my mom here? Why am I here? How are the losers doing? Am I ever going to leave?

"Y/N. It's time for your shower." The lady says. I found out what her name is. It's Audrey. She has short black hair and brown eyes. She takes me to a bathroom and lays down a towel and clothes. She leaves the room for me to take my shower.
As I strip down my clothes I start the water for the shower. I make my way in and shut the door to the shower thing. The water drips down onto my dry skin. I grab my shampoo and put it into my hair. like I said, I'm not gonna cry. I will get back to the losers somehow.

I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around my soaked body. I look at the clothes over and over again. This outfit was in my closet.
Daily outfit⬇️

Okay then. I slip on the clothes as well as some new underwear and bra. I brush through my hair and exit out the bathroom door. There stood Mr.Jackson. Or also known as, jackass, bastard, or sir.  I get the first two from my mom. They're accurate anyways.

"Ready for training." He asked.
I groan and walk down the hallway.
I walk into the training room and grab one of the weights on the shelf.
"No. Today you're working in target practice." He announced crossing his arms.

"Cool." I say sarcastically. He walks me to a enclosed outside shooting area. He hands me a pistol. I cock the gun and aim at the target. This takes me back to Henry. That was fun. Shooting with him. To be honest I kinda miss him. I hope he's not bullying my losers. I shoot the gun and hit the third line. Dammit.

"No worries. This is your first try." He smiled.
Only if he knew.

"Sure is." I roll my eyes and aim again.

About an hour later I was still not hitting the actual middle. Which is fine. I guess.

MR.Jacksons POV

She's not hitting the target. I don't know if she's doing it on purpose or not. She's getting on my nerves.

"Y/N, shoot the fucking target!" I growl at her. We get in this huge argument about how she shouldn't even be having to shoot this gun anyways.

"FUCK YOU!" She says flipping me off. She then turns around and shoot a perfect shot. She drops the gun and walks back inside.
I walk back inside and see her with red eyes. She looks like she's been crying.

"I can't fucking do it. I hate this place. I just wanna go home!" She rants. I still haven't see her break. Not even a single tear.

"Y/N, this is your home. You need to get that in that thick skull of yours." I order and flick her in the head.
She flips me off and runs down the hall. She seems to have a really bad attitude today.
I decide not to bother her. I'll just go see her devil of a mother.

YOUR moms POV.

As I stare at my door I see it open. There stood the jackass of a man.

"Don't have the patience right now Pete." I state. He only shakes his head no.

"We need to talk about your misbehaving daughter." He shuts the door.
"He anger is getting out of hand. I'm gonna have to punish her." He continued.
"Although, I know how, but I need your consent."

"No way. I'm not letting you do this. You won't do the same thing your father did. He was messed up Pete!" I yell pointing at him.

"Yes Ellen. He was. But yet you still found a likening in him. I mean you did have sex.. how many times?" He smirked.

"Shut the hell up! I did nothing of the sorts!" I get off of my bed.

"I would stop right there. Don't wanna get yourself hurt. Or your little Y/N hurt." He threats. That's it. He's not gonna threaten my daughters life! I run at him and sock him right in the jaw. He doesn't seem to have much of a response. He only holds his jaw. He pulls out his taser gun and points it at me.
I shook from the electricity. After it was over I fell to the ground and passed out.

Y/N's pov

I hold my head in my hands as I hear the conversation with my mom and.. Pete? Is that Mr.Jackson? Oh well. After hearing my mom being tased my door slams open.

"Hey jackass!" I greet him. He has a unamused face on.
"Sorry PETE!" I say his name louder. He seems pissed now. He grabs me by my hair and brings me into a really dark room. He slams the door shut and walks away. As I sat in darkness I couldn't help but see figures that aren't there.

Okay, so I kinda want this guy to look like Klause (probably not spelled right)
from TVD. If you don't know who that is here's a picture⬇️

 If you don't know who that is here's a picture⬇️

Idk. I just thought of it lmao👌🏼