a new perspective

This is Dalton. I reread my chapter from yesterday and found I forgot the picture. Anyways here he is⬇

(No fucking clue who this man is

(No fucking clue who this man is.)

———____————

"Ehh. I just... Hey! I know you." The man stated. His voice was covered by a voice box thingy. He sounded like Darth Vader.

(Idk if that's how you spell his name)

If he wasn't trying to take one of my friends hostage, I would think he sounded and looked pretty cool. I'm a Star Wars fan. Kinda.
Also, me and the losers were the only kids in this joint.

"Yes you do. Now please let me go." I begged. The man laughed and dropped me.

"Anybody else?" The man asked. Him and two other men walk into the bathroom to look for a kid. There was no kids in there. The other men in white suits made it so we couldn't leave. One was still holding onto Mike.

Soon later, all of the men left. I never did find out who that man was. I know for a fact it wasn't my dad. My dad has more of a garbage smell. He lives in and with trash anyways. Or did live with trash. I shouldn't talk about the deceased like that. Me and the losers run out of there and back to my moms. We run through the doors and see her making dinner. It was like nothing ever happened. I'm glad to be honest. I don't wanna be reminded constantly about what happened. Maybe I'll talk with all of them.

We all sit down at dinner and I decide to break the silence.

"So.. I've been thinking. This is serious. Anyways, I was just thinking about how my mom looks so normal, making dinner, having friends over, treating me with love. Everything. I want it to be like that from now on. I don't wanna be constantly reminded what happened this year. Not the bad things at least. I wanna make it so we don't talk about whats all happened from this clown, the industry, my dad, or this man at the arcade. I wanna be somewhat normal. This isn't normal. I hope you can all understand." I explain. Everyone looked at me. They all had a twinkle of happiness in their eyes.

"Yes." Everyone said in unison. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth.

"Thank you." I smiled and continued eating my dinner. Everyone seemed pretty considerate of my option. I'm glad.

"Also Bill, I think I'm gonna move back in with my mother." I said. Bill nodded and smiled at me.

"Th-That's Good. You g-guys need more time." Bill smiled.

Me and the others walked over to Bill's house to help me pack up my stuff.

"So this is the last bad memory?" Richie asked.

"I guess. I hope so at least." I shrug. Everyone helped pack up some boxes. I got my clothes, Bill got some blankets, and Beverly got my radio and other clothes. Maybe this Isn't a bad memory.

We bring all of the crap back to my old room to unpack.

"Uh... Where does this go?" Eddie asked holding a mannequin.

"Eww! Oh my gosh! Get that out of here!" I shouted and threw it out the window.
"I hate mannequins." I scoff.

"Where would you like your radio?" Stan asked.
I point over to my bedside table.

After thirty minutes of unpacking, my room actually looked decent. Well form my perspective. I look over to my losers. They look pretty okay with the outcome. Eddie was cleaning off his hands with a wet wipe. I giggle and lay down on my bed. Everyone joined in and we all laid on each other somehow. We ended up falling asleep this way. I would t mind if this happened every night. Hell starts for me again this week. Luckily I get my cast off tomorrow. Great. Just another thing I wanna go through.

I woke up with mike and Eddie snuggling. Bill and Richie fighting already. Beverly and Ben whispering to each other. Stan and me just looking at each other.

"That's a little creepy Stan." I laughed. He shrugged.

"Just admiring the beauty in front of me." He smiled.

"Thanks Stan." I smiled and sat up. Right when I did mike decided to also. We bonked heads and fell backwards. My head slamming down onto Richie's hip bone.

"Oww!" Richie whined.

"You're lucky it wasn't your nose again." I giggle and actually get off of my bed. I shoo them out and get dressed. We're meeting up at the park to just talk. Like usual.
Daily outfit⬇

I jog downstairs and see my mom

I jog downstairs and see my mom. She had a Eggo in her hand and one on her plate. I snatch the one on her plate and run out of the house. Richie was right, eggos really are good.

I arrive at the park and see everyone there.

"So... whats there to talk about?" Stan asked.

"How about, things about ourself." Beverly suggested.
"Things no one really knows."

"Okay. But after we play truth or dare." I smirk evilly.

"You girls and your girly games." Eddie scoffed.

"I'll go first." Beverly piped up.
"My... My dad abused me. Sexually."

"Jesus Christ Beverly! I thought no depressing crap was aloud!" Richie stated.
That's cold.

"Dude, did you not hear her! This is real Richie."
I say with anger.

"I'm sorry bev, are you.. In good hands now?" I ask avoiding the "are you okay?" Thing.

"Yeah. I'm in good hands now. Thanks." She smiled.

"Me second!" Eddie yelled.
"Those pills I took were fake!" Eddie squealed.

"We said no one knew about us Eddie. We all knew that." Richie stated.

(So um... This sucked. Anyways... Thanks for reading😶)