fifteen

just cause i love you guys and i'm excited for whats coming up x
vote or comment<3
reminder: listen to the song

jacks pov

i was at the restaurant already. it was sophia,chosen,wyatt, and i so far. i was glad he wasn't here yet. i was really nervous. my hands are sweating. and i'm pretty sure my forehead is shining from all the sweat.

i hear the door open and i feel my heart hit the ground.

he walked in. i'm suddenly speechless. everyone greets him. except for me. i just stare at him. and he stares back. i feel like i can't breathe. you might think that what he did isn't such a big thing, but for me finn is the dick that broke my heart.

i hear wyatt gasp. jaeden arrived. i say hello and he hugs me. i give finn an ugly look.

i'm going to be honest, he's still pretty hot. but i'm not falling for that trap. i'm not going to fall for him again.

never ever again.

finally the rest of the losers and a few more people come. and he stands up. and walks towards me. i try not to look at him.

his face has an expression i can't read. it's like a mixture of sad with angry. i cant explain it.

the restaurant is so loud i can barley hear myself think. i feel someone next to me. when i turn around he's sitting next to me. he turns around and gives me a small smile.

i just ignore that and look at the ground.

"jack! how've you been man?!" i look up and see chosen. my face lightens up once i see him. i stand up and hug him.

"i've been good i guess. you?" i lied. i haven't been good.

"i'm great." he says and gives me one of those award winning smiles. god i truly love chosen. he was there when it was 3 am and i was crying. he never knew who made me cry but he was always there to hug me and buy me ice cream.

the rest of the night was good. we laughed. we cried a little bit. we smiled. we talked. and we remembered the good times. it was good. we watched IT again and honestly i was having a blast.

it was time to leave. we all stood up from our seats. we hugged and some of us cried, even though we knew we were gonna still see each other. i hugged everyone except one person. finn. i was grabbing my stuff and heading towards the door until i heard someone call me.

"grazer! i think you forgot to say bye to someone!"

i froze. it was him.finn fucking wolfhard.

"o-ops. well uh bye have a nice life." i gave him a fake smile and turned around walking quickly towards the door. but i feel someone grab my wrist. it's him.

"w-what are you doing?" i ask. i feel like my heart is going to pop out of my chest. "l-let me go."

"i need to talk to you."

he started to walk. so many thought were racing in my head.

was he going to kill me? why would he do that anyways.

"w-where are we g-going?" i asked trying to sound calm. but i wasn't calm. i was freaking out.

"my house."