epilogue

comment and vote ):

finn,

wow. it's been 9 years. 9 years finn wolfhard. i still remember everything. everything.

i remember when i met you.

i remember when you broke me.

i remember when you asked me to leave your life.

i remember when i got diagnosed with leukemia and you were there for me even if i didn't want you there.

i remember when i convinced wyatt to not let you in my room.

i remember when you and millie were an actual,official thing.

i guess you can say i have a good memory.

after you and millie announced your relationship i never saw you again. so many things happened in my life. and i know so many things happened in your life.

after fillie was announced the doctor told me i had to do chemo. i had no choice. so i did. i took chemo. and i kicked cancers ass. for a while.

then the cancer came back. it came back stronger. you should see my chest. it's full of scars. yes those were hard times but jaeden, chosen,jeremy,sophia, and wyatt were with me. they are always there. till' this day.

now i might've kicked cancers ass once but not twice. so yes i still have leukemia. i guess it will never go away.

i started to take chemotherapy again and the internet blew up. because when someone famous gets sick or something bad happens to them everyone feels bad for them. everyone found out that i had cancer again. everyone knew i was going to take chemotherapy again. and i hated it because everyone "felt bad".

bullshit.

now that's what has been going on in my life. i've heard some pretty interesting things going on in your life wolfhard.

you gained more fame since you started dating millie.

you started smoking.

you got into rehab.

people started to say that you had suicidal thoughts.

you got into rehab, again.

you stopped smoking.

you confessed your love for millie.

you proposed to millie.

and she said no.

she turned out to be gay.

you guys broke up.

and now the rumors of you being suicidal are on the internet, again.

i honestly don't know what to say. i feel bad. but now you know what it feels like to be broken.

that's how i felt 9 years ago.

i laugh when i remember my 14 year old ass falling for you.

and now

i am a 23 year old with cancer and you are a 24 year old with a broken heart.

how funny.

and i'll tell you one thing finn. i took what i wanted. i took the necklace 9 years ago. and i'm still not happy. i still can't forget you

god i really miss writing in this journal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End

THIS WAS 'Take What you want and Go'

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS

IM SORRY IF I MADE YOU CRY

GO AHEAD AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS

look out for a sequel...

LOVE ALL OF YOU