twenty øne

vote and comment(:

jacks pov

leukemia.leukemia.leukimia.leukimia.

i, jack dylan grazer, got diagnosed with leukimia. i still could not process this. was i gonna die? was i gonna make it? was i gonna have a future? was i gonna grow up to have a family?

everyone was in the room when the doctor came in and told me these news.

"im sorry kid but you have to be strong. you have leukimia."

the same thing kept replaying in my head. everyone just stood there until sophia started to cry. jaeden hugged her. chosen grabbed my hand. and wyatt just stood there staring at me. and i was just sitting there barley processing what the doctor just told me.

i didn't know how to react. i don't know what to do. i don't know what to think or say.

i was alone in my hospital room. i might've been alone and it could've been quiet but i felt like it was too loud. i heard a knock on the door.

"come in." my voice not coming out how i wanted it to. wyatt and chosen came in. i tried to smile at them but my face was too tired.

"hey. how are you you?" chosen asked me with a sweet voice. i didn't know if i should lie or tell him the truth.

"w-well im okay i guess." i said giving him a really small smile. he smiled back and looked at wyatt.

"so we let the others know what the doctors told us." he said looking at the ground. at first i didn't understand. but then it hit me. they told them that i have leukimia. and as in them i mean finn.

"why d-did you tell them?" i said trying not to sound angry.

"i thought t-they should know. jeremy and finn car-"

"they do not care for me! especially finn! that bitch wouldn't care if i died or if i survived. now jeremy might care but finn he only cares about himself!" i said, tears falling off my face .

"that's not true. finn loves you. he cares. i don't understand why all of the sudden you hate him so much!" wyatt didn't know what finn did to me. and i wanted to tell him what finn did to me. but i decided to stay quiet.

"leave and if finn comes don't let him in. i don't want anyone right now." my voice cracked and one single tear fell off  my face.

can life get any better ?