twenty three

vote and comment (;

jacks pov

my heart was beating so fast. he was there crying. did he really care? i mean he is an actor so he could be faking all of this.

"w-what are y-you doing he-here? i thought i-i wouldnt s-see you again." i asked him. i honestly thought i would never ever see him again.

i guess i was wrong.

"of course you would see me again. i would never leave you, especially in these moments jack. i care and l-love you. ive been coming this entire week to check up on you but i wasnt allowed in your room because y-you didnt want me to come in." more tears fell of his face. the tears from my eyes never stopped falling.

"now please dont say youre going to die because youre not. okay? you are not going to die jack."

i didnt understand him. first he wanted me out of his life and now he wont stop visiting me. and now i dont understand myself. i dont know if i still want him or if i want him to leave me alone forever. but honestly it didnt matter.

i was gonna die anyways.

"i am going to d-die. there is no cure for m-me. im going to die f-finn." i tried to calm down but i started to cry harder. he walked towards me and hugged me.

"its okay baby boy. there might not be a cure but you can survive this. i know you can. you are a strong boy jack." he said to me. i only cried harder. he kissed my forehead.

i didnt want to fall for him.

and i didnt want him to 'miss' me when i die.

so the best decision is

to let go.