twenty two

vote and comment <3

jacks pov

it's been a week since i've been in a hospital. wyatt told me that finn comes by everyday to check on me. but i don't let him in my hospital room for two reasons.

one, because i just don't want to see him. and honestly i don't understand why he comes everyday if he wanted me out of his life so bad. like why?

two, i look like shit. my eye bags were growing. i have red dots on my arms and they look like bruises. i was loosing a lot of weight. i didn't look like jack. i wasnt jack anymore. i didn't feel like myself.

i was thinking too much i didn't realize i started to cry.

why me? why don't my lungs work? why am i gonna die? why why why why?

chosen and sophia walked inside my room and once they saw me crying and coughing they ran to my bed.

"jack are you okay? jack?" sophia started to cry. she's been crying this whole week but she does not leave. they all stayed with me.

"no w-why me?! w-why? why do m-my lungs not work correctly?! why is there something wrong with me?!" i started to hit my chest and grab my hair.

tears wouldn't stop falling from my face. i started wheezing. chosen came and stood next to me.

"breathe jack breathe please."

i didn't want to breathe anymore. why should i breathe if my stupid lungs don't work anymore.

why why why why? why me?

" i want to die already!! i'm gonna die anyways!! i feel myself dying inside every second and i hate it!! i'm gonna die i'm gonna d-"

"you're not going to die shut up."

i looked up.

finn walked in and tears were falling off his face.