eighteen

vote and/or comment(:

finns pov

my heart is beating so fast. i told him how i feel and i don't think he believes me.

i would understand why he wouldn't believe me. i fucked up and i know that.

"p-please jack. take something and leave for good." tears were falling of my face. all i want is to be happy again but knowing what i did i know it's going to be hard to be happy again.

"you know finn i don't want any of this. it makes me remember everything. it makes me remember that night. and you know we could've been together these past two years. we could've been a happy couple." i noticed tears were coming out of his eyes.

and i was the reason those tears were falling of his face.

"when we started dating things were okay. we were up against the great unknown finn. you were my everything. i truly did love you. if you just came out everything would've been perfect. but you didn't." more tears were falling of his beautiful face.

"i know j-jack i know. and i'm sorry but p-please just take something i need you to take something and leave."  i feel like i can't breathe. everything hurts.

"f-fine. i'll take something. but just know that this won't f-fix everything." he picked up the necklace he gave me.

i still remember when he gave me that necklace. he said that necklace would be a promise of being together forever. so seeing him taking that broke my heart even more.

because now i know we won't be together forever.

"jack this is my way of letting go."

"w-what?"

"look at me jack." he kept looking at the ground. "look at me."

he finally looked up. he finally looked at me.

"i letting you go because i l-love you. now i know you don't and won't believe me but it's the truth." at this point i couldn't feel my eye balls.

but what i was saying is true. i did love him and i know he won't love me. not now not never. so that's why i'm letting him go.