twenty four

vote and comment (:

jacks pov

im letting go. im letting go because its the best thing i can do. its for the best.

"wyatt next time finn comes tell him i dont ever want to see him. tell him to stop checking on me. tell him to forget me." wyatt turned around to look at me. he had the most confused face ever.

"why do you want that jack?" he asked.

" i know most people don't care and won't care if i die. now if finn actually cares i don't want him to stay sad when i'm gone. i don't want him to remember me. so please tell him to pretend like he never met me or like if i never existed." i didn't want to make eye contact with him so i looked at my hand the whole entire time.

"no jack i won't do that. you are not going to die so please stop thinking that." he said his voice slightly cracking.

i didn't respond. i didn't want to spend my last days fighting with him. but we all knew i was going to die. i just didn't want to hurt finn like he hurt me. im not going to hold on. im going to find a way to let go. we heard a knock which made me look up.

"c-come in" i said hoping finn wasn't behind that door.

luckily it wasn't finn it was the doctor.

"hey kid how are you doing?" he asked me with a small smile on his face.

"im okay i guess." i told him. truth is i wasn't doing okay. everything hurt.

"so i need you to be strong for what i'm about to tell you."

my hands were sweaty. and i think i knew what he was going to tell me.

"the cancer is spreading."

i knew it.

wyatt came next to me and grabbed my hand while some tears were falling off his face.

the door opened and my heart broke more. there stood finn holing a teddy bear with a big smile on his face.

but that smile was gone once he saw wyatt crying.

————————————————————
SO I HIT 2K VIEW AND IM SO HAPPY

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK

ALSO MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK MAD HATTER I WROTE WITH janeuaryembers

I LOVE ALL OF YOU