~ Five ~

Aria's pov 

                          "Wake up!" I yelled jumping on top of Dan like Lydia always did in the mornings. Dan opened his eyes and looked at me for a second before smiling. 

"Good morning." He said smiling. I smiled back him. 

"What are we doing today?" I asked happily.  He pushed me off of him and turned to face me. 

"I told you, it's a surprise you brat." He said. 

"Yeah, but now it's today." I whined. 

"You have to wait until later." He told me. 

"Ugh fine." I whined. He smiled at me again and got out of bed. I sat up and looked at him as he walked to the desk and took a sip from the water bottle he had from the night before. 

"I'm gunna go have a shower." He said, still smiling slightly. "I'll be back."

I smiled and nodded and he walked across the room and into the bathroom. I yawned and stretched my arms before getting up and grabbing my camera.

"Hey guys, so Dan and I just woke up and it's-" I looked over at the clock. "10:42 am. After Dan gets out of the shower we're probably gunna order breakfast and then Dan says he has a 'surprise' for me today so I'm excited but also kind of terrified." I turned the camera off and put it down on the table. I grabbed my laptop and sat down on the bed. I opened my laptop and tweeted a picture of the view from our hotel room. 

'This place is more beautiful than I imagined.' 

Right as I clicked tweet my phone started ringing. I looked down to see that it was my mom facetiming me. 

"Hey mom." I said smiling when I answered, holding the phone in front of my face and waving. 

"Hi honey!" She said happily. I saw Lydia walk up behind her. 

"Mummy!" She yelled. She ran up and sat down next to Mom on the couch. 

"How's Paris?" My mom asked, her arm now around Lydia's waist. 

"It's amazing." I replied, resting my head on the wall behind me. "So beautiful." 

"That's great honey. I'm so jealous." She said, still smiling. 

"And how's my little girl?" I asked, turning my gaze to Lydia. 

"Good!" She yelled happily. "I miss you." 

"Awe, I miss you too baby." I told her. "But we'll be home before you know it." She smiled at me and nodded. 

"Where's Dan?" My mom asked.  

"He's in the shower." I replied. Just as I said that I heard the water turn off and a minute later Dan walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. 

"Daddy!" Lydia yelled. Dan looked over quickly and smiled when he realized I was on the phone. 

"Hey love." He said happily. He walked over to me and sat down next to me on the bed. "How's it going?" 

"Good." Lydia smiled. "Grandma let's me go to bed at 10:30." 

"You're not supposed to tell them that." My mom muttered, causing me and Dan to laugh. 

"Oh." Lydia said. "No she doesn't." Mom shook her head as if agreeing with what L said and we both laughed again. 

"Well, we should get going but I'll call you later?" I explained, talking in what Dan called my "Mom voice" 

"Yep." Lydia agreed happily. 

"Love you guys." I said. 

"Love you honey." My mom returned. Dan and I smiled and waved and my mom hung up the phone. I turned off the phone and turned to Dan. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked. 

"Very." He replied. "You wanna order breakfast?" 

"Sure." I shrugged. 

"Okay." He said smiling before kissing me. I smiled back at him. 

"Okay." I said quietly. He looked at me smiling for another few seconds before getting up. 

         After breakfast Dan finally said it was time to leave. We left the hotel and caught a cab. Dan didn't want me to know where we were going, so he showed the cab driver the destination on his screen instead of actually telling him. 

"Are you really gunna make me wait until we get there?" I whined. He smiled and put his arm around me. 

"Yep." He said as he sat back. I laughed and sighed at the same time, resting my head on his shoulder and grabbing his hand in mine. When we started to get close, Dan covered my eyes. I didn't argue this time, I just laughed and accepted it. 

"Okay we're here." The driver said. Dan made me cover my own eyes as we got out of the car. He thanked and paid the cab driver before coming over to me and standing behind me, replacing my hands again with his. 

"You ready?" He asked. 

"Yes!" I almost yelled. "I've been 'ready' since you told me about this." He laughed and uncovered my eyes. I took a second for my eyes to focus before realizing that we were at DisneyLand. I gasped excitedly and turned to Dan, hugging him. He laughed again and kissed the top of my head. 

"Thank you." I said looking up at him and smiling. He kissed me. 

"You're welcome love." He said. 

         We spent the entire day there, riding as many rides as we could and just spending time with each other. We even vlogged for awhile. Most 'Youtube couples' choose not to vlog when they're on vacation or doing something with family, but Dan and I loved to film everything and didn't think it was a problem. We didn't post videos just becuase it was a job, or because we wanted the views. We liked to document our lives while also sharing them with anyone who was interested. We wanted to have our tiny little effect on the universe be something meaningful, and something real. We wanted what we were doing to mean something. 

       Once it started to get dark, we went to an area full of people and watched the fireworks the park set off. 

"I love you." I said to Dan, leaning on his chest as we sat on the ground. 

"I love you too." He said back to me.