~Six~

Dan's pov 

                       The next few weeks were the best of my life, we had so much fun I forgot every problem I'd ever had. All I cared about was Aria. Then, it was finally the last full day in Paris, the day of the proposal. Since I wanted it to be big, I flew Phil and a few other friends out to help me. I didn't fly out everyone else only because I knew that Aria got easily overwhelmed and would feel pressured if there were too many people. She loved her family of course, but she had a lot of social anxiety so big crowds were hard for her. That's why she didn't come on stage with us when we went on our second tour when Lydia was two. 

"Good morning." She said happily to me. I opened my eyes groggily, my head pounding. I shook it off and smiled at her. "You okay?" 

"Yeah, just another headache." I replied. "I'm fine." 

"That's it, when we get back to London I am taking you to see a doctor." She ordered, feeling my head for a fever. 

"Okay." I agreed still smiling. She smiled back at me, but I could see the fear in her eyes. I sighed and sat up, turning my body to face her. 

"Ari," I started, grabbing her hand. "I. Am. Fine. If I thought something was really wrong I would tell you. You know that. Everything's alright." 

"Everything's alright." She repeated. I wiped the single tear that had fallen from her eye and kissed her. 

"Now, we're gunna have the best day of your life." I told her. 

"I think the best day of my life was when I met you, but sure try to top that." She smiled. 

"First of all, that was so cheesy." I laughed. "But also, I think I can top that." 

"Good luck." She smiled kissing my nose. "And our entire relationship is cheesy you dork." I stuck my tongue out her and she laughed before starting to get up. I got up with her and took some asprin before walking over to her. 

"You hungry?" I asked. 

"Not really." She shrugged. 

"Oh thank god." I sighed. "I didn't plan anything special for breakfast so I'm glad you don't care." 

I was relieved, although I was also kind of worried. Aria hadn't been eating much for the past few months really. I mean she had a few big meals in the time that we were in Paris, but for the most part she only picked at food. I wanted to say something, but decided I would wait until we got home. I didn't want her eating to get bad like it used to be, but I also didn't want to ruin the day by making her think about all that stuff. 

"Just like you." She laughed. "So, what did  you plan for this supposed 'best day of my life'?" 

"Well, first I'm gunna shower because I smell really bad." I told her, laughing at myself. "And then, I'm gunna tell you." 

"I hate you." She joked. 

"I looove you." I said as I walked to the bathroom. 

        Aria's pov 

             I had no idea what Dan had planned that day and I was kind of nervous, but excited. He said it was gunna be the best day of my life, so I assumed it would be great. I only told Dan otherwise because I liked to tease him like that. He knew that too, even though he would act offended sometimes. 

I walked into the bathroom while he was showering because he was taking a long time and I had to brush my teeth. I glanced over at the clear shower door and shrugged before I continued to grab my toothbrush. 

"Don't look at my butt!" He yelled when he noticed I was in there. 

"Why not?" I asked. "You have a cute butt." He laughed and I started to brush my teeth. After a few minutes he turned the water off and grabbed a towel, putting it around his waist before walking out of the shower. He walked up behind me and smiled at me in the mirror. 

"You're so beautiful." He said quietly. 

"No I'm not." I disagreed. 

"Shut up." He told me, still smiling. 

      We spent a lot of the day walking around the city one last time. Dan bought me so much stuff in all the stores I didn't know if I'd be able to bring it all back home. We didn't do much else worth mentioning until it started to get late. Dan brought me back to the hotel and told me he left his phone at the restaurant we ate dinner at, and that he'd go get it and be right back. Two minutes after he left, I got a text from him. 

'Oh dear, seems it was in my pocket the whole time. Silly me ;)' 

A few seconds after I read the text I heard a knock on the door. I smiled to myself and turned my phone off, putting in my pocket and walking to the door to open it. Once I did, I saw Phil standing in the doorway with a bouquet of black roses and one white one in the middle in his hand. 

"Phil!" I yelled. I smiled and hugged him tightly. 

"Hi." He laughed. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked when I pulled away after a long hug. 

"I missed you." He shrugged with a smirk on his face. "Oh and I was told to give you these." 

I looked at him questionably before taking the flowers from his hands. Attached to the white rose, was a note. 

'Hello my love, if you're reading this then Phil has managed to actually do something right. Now, I hope you like the flowers, but that's only one of the many things to come. Phil will lead you to your next destination, and hurry up. I miss you.' 

I smiled down at the note and tried to refrain from crying. I looked back up at Phil who was smiling at me. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.