2

"You're kidding me, right? And you didn't even ask for her number!" JB screeched.

Jughead had just to told his sister what happend last night, and she didn't seem very proud of how he handled the situation. 

"Shut up JB. I just met her, I wasn't going to latch onto her like some leech."

Veronica, JB's best friend, began to pitch into the conversation.

She smirked. "Weirdo's right, JB. It was too quick to start the pleasantries. He needs to take her out first." 

The boy huffed, ruffling his damp hair with his pruning fingertips.

"How can I take her out if I don't even have her phone number?"

"You go on a treasure hunt." JB and Ronnie say simultaneously.

"You want me to stalk her on the internet so I can show up on her front door and ask if I can go on a date with her."

The girls nodded.

"Crazy. You're all crazy." He blurted, sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.

Before he was able to switch to his Netflix account, someone knocked on the front door.

"Perhaps it's my princess charming?" He joked as he stood up.

"That honestly would be so cute." 

He rolled his eyes and opened the door.

His eyes met up instead with his prince charming, James.

"Hey! You ready to go Christmas shopping?"

"Thank god you're here. My sister's been bugging me about Betty."

Soon after he let those words come out of his mouth, James's mouth curved into a sly grin.

Jug gulped hard.

"No.."

"You have to take her out, dude!"

Ronnie and JB butted in. 

"Right?!"

He looked at the clock on the wall. There's no use going out shopping now.

Letting his overeager best friend in, he closed the front door and went to his desk.

JB and her minions followed him to it, watching his every move.

"Can you guys just go do something else? All these eyes are tensing me up." He chuckled anxiously.

"But, young love!" Ronnie whined, flaying her arms dramatically.

James giggled.

"Why don't you babes go to Brandy Melville? Don't worry, I'll make sure he stays on this laptop."

"Fine."

The duo rushed out, stumbling with only a few winter accessories on.

Jug and James just looked at each other and laughed.

"Your sister and her friend are so predictable."

"At least they don't freak out over a pop star's concert tickets, Stud."

He hung his head down and just continued to watch Jughead search up his crush's name in the search bar.

Immediately, a bunch of results come up.

In fact, a thousand results come up.

Their eyes widened at the amount of social media links that popped up.