5

(60 hours before permanent residency)❝Jug, you've got a hell of a lot explaining to do

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(60 hours before permanent residency)

Jug, you've got a hell of a lot explaining to do. And you better do it fast.

Jughead didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do. To be quite honest, he forgot how to speak and how to move. He looked over at Stud, his eyes welling up, and choked.

"I don't- oh my god, I- holy shit I'm screwed."

"You're damn right! What the hell did you conjure up?!" Stud yelled.

The boy looked over at his best friend,fear running through ever vein in his body.

"The most deadliest character in literature history."

At that point, James stood up and took the book off of the floor. He examined every inch of it, scanning its pages. Trying his best to find out more on this real-life adaptation.

"Isn't this Betty's favorite book?"

Jughead chuckled nervously.

"I cannot believe this is happening right now. I cannot believe this is even happening right now, ohmygodohmygod." The other began, mumbling under his breath.

The two boys then ran to the second floor, attempting to find Mr.Hyde.

They saw him, right across the street hauling a pedestrian's body over his hind legs. The whole scene was brutal and horrifying. The woman's corpse laid flat on the ground, stab wounds all around the chest. The man, on the other hand, continued to scream the same pattern of words continuously:

"Where am I? What is this? I demand an explanation!"

Clearly, he was just as confused as any other book character would be once they found out they were taken out of their natural habitat. But his home sickness was more dire than others, as it seemed that he took it out on the first person he saw.

Both of them knew what they had to do, but Jughead wasn't really keen on the idea.

"Jug, you have to talk to him!"

"Are you crazy? He'll kill me before I can even breathe!"

James scoffed and pranced around the room.

"We can't just let him continue like this, you idiot! He's gonna continue harming whoever he sees until someone speaks up to him!"