'You shove like a grandma, kiddo'

"Where are you going?" Samantha asked as she took notice of her niece slinking towards the front door casually

"Where are you going?" Samantha asked as she took notice of her niece slinking towards the front door casually. "Out." Was Tilly's simple response. "I was thinking that maybe we could spend some time together." Her aunt suggested with a small smile. Tilly narrowed her eyes at the woman. "We spend time with each other in this house, that seems to be enough to me."

"Tilly, please. I'm just trying-"

"I don't need you to try and play mommy to me. What I need is to get out of this house." Tilly shot back in a huff as she yanked the front door open and slammed it shut. She knew her aunt was trying to fill the void of a parental guidance but Tilly didn't want it. She jumped onto the seat of her bike and took off towards Beverly's house.

Tilly didn't have to wait long for her cousin to appear and when she did, Tilly was met with a surprise. "What the fuck happened to your hair?" Beverly only glanced at her cousin before mounting her bike in a hurry. "Nothing- just thought I needed a change." Tilly knew better than to believe her half assed excuse but decided not to dig no further. Beverly's father was no secret especially to Tilly. The man was as sick as Mr. Keene. The girls sped off down the street towards the quarry, a cliff that is used in the summer time as a fun location to jump off of into the lake below.

"Do you think that kid is okay?" Tilly questioned as they rode along a trail within the forest. "Ben? I hope he is. Henry is such a dick." Beverly replied. Even tho Tilly was friends with the Bowers gang, she'd rather hang and smoke than beat up kids younger than her. "So that's his name, Ben?" Tilly uttered as she smacked away on a piece of gum that's beyond lost its flavor. Once they arrived, they noticed all five boys standing at the edge of the cliff in their white underwear talking amongst themselves about who had the best loogie and who would be the first to jump. "Typical." Tilly muttered as she dismounted from her bike just as Beverly did. "Lets show them how us girls do it." Beverly slyly said as she turned to look at her cousin with a wide smile. Tilly instantly reciprocated the same look as she hurriedly unbuttoned her shirt while Beverly kicked off her boots. A pair of pants here, some sneakers there and a dress later, both girls were down to their bras and panties. Beverly who was just developing wore a training bras a white panties while Tilly wore a more see through type black bra and solid black panties, both a stark contrast but befitting of each other. "I'm jealous." Beverly commented as she glanced at her cousins full endowed chest. "You'll grow more as time passes, don't worry." Tilly offered a pat to her shoulder before turning towards the boys who still were caught up in their own little world. "Pussies!" Beverly hollered at the last minute, gaining the groups attention as they turned to watch both cousins, half naked run full speed ahead.

And they didn't stop, both took a leap off the cliff, red hair fluttering viciously in their descent. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Was the last thing Tilly heard as she and Beverly crashed into the water. Resurfacing, both girls watched as the boys argued over who should jump. "Come on!" Beverly yelled. Tilly watched as each boy mustered up the courage to jump over the cliff and into the water till no one was left.