'If you say it's summer one more f-fucking time.'

Several days have past since the losers club and Tilly met up at the Fourth Of July parade

Several days have past since the losers club and Tilly met up at the Fourth Of July parade. Keeping to their word, Bill and Beverly had left the older girl her peaceful dwelling for the rest of the week but once that Sunday passed, it was fair game. And that's where Tilly found herself, on her bike and pedaling towards the Denbrough household. Bill had invited her and the rest of the lot to view some information he had about the location of the clown. Tilly could already feel a strong migraine coming on with the only cure being a whole box of cigarettes.

Upon arriving, she noticed that everyone was already there and waiting for her arrival. Dismounting her bike, she pulled out a single cigarette when approaching the chatting group. "Oh my-"

"She's practically au naturel!"

Tilly only rolled her eyes at the loud whispering of Eddie and Richie. True, her attire was slightly revealing with the peach colored crop top and high waisted shorts but it was summer break and long pants and shirts weren't always the best attire. Plus she was wearing a jean jacket so the towns people wouldn't give her a lot of shit for showing skin. "Let's get this freak show on the road, I want to at least enjoy some of my summer without the word clown in it." Tilly took her place besides Mike who exchanged a friendly smile with her. Bill took the opportunity to borrow Ben's projector who was all to gracious of giving it over.

Bill began to place the small films into the slots while Mike went to shut the garage door. "It's nice to see you, Tilly." Beverly uttered as she gave her cousin a small smile. Tilly could only move her way towards Beverly who was sitting on a crate and ruffled her short hair. "We've got to stick together, kiddo." Eddie sat in front of Stan and Richie while Ben sat in front of Beverly. Mike returned to sit on a work station behind the group while Tilly stood behind her cousin and Bill stood next to the projector. Tilly watched as Bill aligned one of the slides borrowed from Ben onto a map she didn't notice hanging on the opposite wall. "B-before  we start.. Tilly could y-you not light up j-just yet?" Bill turned to look at the older girl who slowly retracted the cigarette from between her lips and tucked it away in her jean jacket pocket. Bill gave a small nod before returning his focus back onto the map. "Look, that's where G-Georgie disappeared. There's the Ironworks and the Black Spot." He motioned towards the markings on the map. "Everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers."

The group trained their focus on the map, each pair of eyes following the red lines until those lines met up at one source.

"And they all meet up at the-"

"The well house!" Ben interjected, his eyes wide at the figuration of his own findings leading to something much bigger. "It's in the house on Neibolt Street." Stan added, while glancing at the others. Tilly couldn't help but squint at the map, it all made sense in a fucked up way. "You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie questioned. Eddie was shakened up by discovery of where it resides and his own personal encounter that he struggled to pull his inhaler out from his fanny pack. He took a deep breath from the mouth piece and slowly tried to calm his racing heart. "I hate that place, it always feels like it's watching me." Beverly commented while rubbing her thigh, Tilly could only pay her shoulder in mild comfort. "That's where I saw it- that's where I saw the clown." Eddie couldn't take anymore calming breaths, his mind was too overwhelmed that all he could do was take another puff of the inhaler.