'...Tell me, are you a tamale? Cause you're hot- hot- hot!'

It was several days after the encounter with the losers club boys and a week since the fatal run in with the bizarre clown

It was several days after the encounter with the losers club boys and a week since the fatal run in with the bizarre clown. Tilly had in that span of time gotten a cold and was now coming off of it. Samantha being the caregiver was worried beyond anything, even blaming Tilly's smoking on her low immune system. Tilly would retaliate by calling her overbearing and slamming her bedroom door on her.

It was a week day, meaning Samantha was off at her job at the local vet office and Tilly was left alone in bed. That was until the phone began to rang. Grunting, Tilly dragged her robe and pajama clad body to the kitchen phone, harshly yanking it towards her ear in a huff. "What?"

"I need to show you something, NOW." That was the only thing Beverly said before she hung up. Tilly released a sigh for the millionth time that morning before trudging back to her room and throwing on a simple pair denim shorts and a black and yellow sweater that was several sizes to big. Her feet slipped into a pair of dirtied white sneakers before she took off out the door.

Arriving at Beverly's apartment building was as easy as counting to ten, dismounting from her bike and tossing it carelessly to the ground, she caught the sight of several other bikes piled together. Tilly knew exactly who was here and what was to come of it if her Beverly's father found out. Rushing up to where the stairs began, Tilly was met with the sight of the losers club standing outside just below the stairs while Beverly stood half way up them.

"What's up?" Tilly questioned as she strutted towards the group, Bill and Stanley instantly tensing. "I need to show you something."

"More than you showed us yesterday at the quarry?" Richie teased with a wide smile, earning him a glare from Eddie. "Shut up, Richie."

"My dad will kill me if he found out I had a group of boys in my house." Beverly warned exchanging a knowing look with Tilly. "W-we'll leave a lookout. Richie s-stay here." Bill suggested hastily, leaving no room for an objection. "What the fuck? I don't know what her dad looks like!" Richie whined in disbelief. "Tilly, could you-"

"Whatever." Tilly already knew that she was gonna have to be the helper of the look out. "But what was it that you had to show?" Beverly muttered a simple word that had Tilly on the brim of confusion. "Blood."

"What if her dad actually comes?" Richie tried his best to persuade the group into not letting him play guard dog but it seems the odds weren't in his favor. "Do what you always do- start talking!" Stan exclaimed before heading up the stairs with the group in a slightly quick haste. "It's a gift!" Richie shouted to no one in particular. Slowly, he turned his head towards Tilly who was leaning nonchalantly against the railing of the stairs. "What's cookin', good lookin'?" Richie slinked himself to stand propped against the same railing, his arm laying across her shoulders and a sappy grin smothered on his face. "Your arm if you don't get it off me." Tilly hissed but that didn't faze Richie much. "Ohhh~ I love a girl who plays hard to get. Tell me, are you a tamale? Cause you're hot- hot- hot!" Tilly knew Richie Tozier like the back of her hand, same for the rest of the losers club. He was a boy tripping on the scale of puberty and his hormones had him spitting shit like there was no tomorrow.

Tilly rolled her eyes at the corny pick up line, knowing that this was the first of many. "Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!"

Silence.

"Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?"

Silence.

"You look a lot like my next girlfriend-"

"Richie have you ever even been with a girl before?" Tilly retorted. Because if this was his way of swooning her, she must have been desperate or deaf. "I'm here with you right now-" The glare Richie was receiving knocked all funny business out of his mind. "Actually, no. But I'm sure my pick up lines will have you running into my arms in a couple minutes." Tilly raised an eyebrow before trapping him against the staircase railing. She knew Bill and Beverly were watching from the upstairs window, so with both of them pressed closely they were obstructed from their view. "Let me show you a thing or two- lover boy." Tilly grabbed ahold of his face, his cheeks squished between her thumb and the tips of her fingers before gently yet confidently placing her lips onto his slightly puckered ones. Richie felt as if his brain exploded in his head and his heart just fell out of his ass.

Tilly Fawcett, a well known bad girl was smooching him up and God did it feel heavenly. Richie awkwardly placed his hands on her shoulders due to his inexperience, he didn't know where to put his hands and if he even had the thought of placing them on her waist he would have a seizure. Tilly on the other hand, was watching his lovestruck face, eyes closed and cheeks rosey. He definitely didn't know how to kiss or maneuver his face so that he didn't knock his wide frame glasses into her nose but he was a growing boy who had just taken his first mile step into adulthood. Tilly decided to give him a farewell gift before she departed, her tongue moved past her own parted lips to swipe over his bottom one, causing Richie to jerk in response. Tilly pulled her face away from a small 'pop', a smirk playing on her face as Richie stood slightly disheveled and a panting mess. His glasses had fell to the tip of his nose, his white shirt under the typical Hawaiian ones who wore was slightly wrinkled and his legs had buckled just a tad.

The sound of feet approaching caused Tilly to step away as the others came bounding down the stairs. "Hey Tozier," Richie's eyes darted so quickly to Tilly as if his life depended on it. "You make me melt like an ice cream cone in the summer sun."

Richie knew he had fallen madly in love with a single pick up line.

Richie had a sappy smile but was quickly knocked back to his senses when he took notice of the group coming down the stairs. "Could you idiots have gone any slower?" Eddie rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Richie."

"Oh okay, trash the trash mouth. I get it! At least I wasn't having to scrub the bathroom floor and imagining that the sink had gone off like Eddie's moms vagina." Richie rebuffed as the group mounted their bikes and strode off down the street, the group paused in the middle of the road while Richie circled them with a frown. "She didn't imagine it." Bill retorted. "I s-saw something t-too."

Tilly could fathom what was to come.

------------------------------------
I'm trying to update daily but school comes around and it's difficult. Also I did a Pennywise project for my English 4 class, it's a Archetype Quilt and I chose to do, killer.

 Also I did a Pennywise project for my English 4 class, it's a Archetype Quilt and I chose to do, killer

Vote and comment to your hearts content ❤️