'Hey Eddie, you got a quarter?'

It had been several days since the losers club fall out, Tilly was currently at a music shop, sifting through new records she can buy for her record player

It had been several days since the losers club fall out, Tilly was currently at a music shop, sifting through new records she can buy for her record player. The town has been quiet, sure- missing children's posters still popped up but no one batted an eye to them. "How much for the Queen, Culture Club and Joy Division records?" Tilly asked the girl working behind the register. She was younger than Tilly, most likely around Beverly's age. "Those will be two dollars as a whole." The girl flashed a smile, her retainer contrasting against her white teeth. Tilly gave a curt nod as the girl went to get her a bag for her purchase, the door behind her chimed faintly. "Tilly!" The sound of Bill Denbrough's voice caused her to turn her head rather quickly. Bill looked pale and out of breath as he stared Tilly down. "What do you want-"

"It's got Beverly- It's got Beverly." He repeated, not wanting anyone who was nearby to catch onto his undertone. Tilly quickly pulled them crinkled two dollars from her pocket, shoved it towards the returning girl and grabbed her records- without a bag before hurrying behind Bill as he raced out of the shop. "Have you told the others?" Tilly asked as she sat behind Bill on Silver, she decided not to take her bike today into town. "No y-yet. Richie is in the arcade, so w-we'll go there first." Bill stated before taking off on his bike, Tilly holding onto his waist with a single arm as her other one held back her whipping hair.

The arcade was like a hole in the wall, but still very well known among teens. Bill and Tilly raced into the air conditioned building, immediately spotting Richie going hard on one of the arcade games. "Richie, It's got Beverly." Bill sounded panicked but that didn't sway Richie as he ignored his friend. Tilly knows he is upset from being hit and the falling out that happened that day but her cousin was in danger and she mattered more than some petty actions. Storming over, Tilly grabbed ahold of Richie's ear and yanked him away from the game that he struggled to get back to. "Nooo! I was about to beat the high score! C'mon!" Richie threw his hands up in defeat before taking a look at who had his ear in hold. And when he saw it was Tilly, his legs immediately began to wobble as a smile graced his face. "Hi, Tilly." Said girl only rolled her eyes before letting go of his ear.

"Let's go, lover boy. Beverly is in trouble." Tilly turned away from both boys who exchanged a knowing glance before chasing after the girl.

The trio made a stop at everyone's location, Mike at his grandfathers barn, Ben at the library, Eddie at his house (he apparently had a falling out with his mom about his placebos) and Stan at the Synagogue where he was finishing his Bar Mitzvah. The group pedaled to the decrepit house that seemed to mock them in its wake. It's eerie atmosphere causing Tilly to scrunch her nose up. Everyone dismounted from their bikes, Tilly from the back of Richie's and started to prepare not only their weapons but their minds for they only knew what the surface of the house held but not the deepest part- the heart. The source of Derry's evil and misfortune. Mike had brought his grandfathers bolt gun, Tilly broke off a rebar from the destroyed fence, Eddie had tossed his fanny pack off with a frown and Richie decided to break a bottle on the wooden railing of the house. Sheepishly he turned around to face the group and tossed the bottle in disappointment.