(#2) I'm it! Now I get to answer a bunch of questions!

What up, yo! Tagged by the awesome, amazing . . . NerandaTheBouncyBall!!!

I'm doing awesome, if you want to know. Okay . . .? You don't want to know? Thatz fine with meh. Whatevs, let's get started!

•❦•

1. Favorite songs?

Okay. I like a couple of songs. Don't judge, but I absolutely LOVE Tay's new song, "Look What You Made Me Do"!!! It's SUPER AWESOME! LOVE YOU, TAYLOR!!!

2. Favorite animal?

*screeches* Harry Potter fans, WHERE ARE YOU??!!! WHO LOVES PHOENIXES?!!!

Nobody? Oh, okay. Then you probably mean real animals. Then, I like pandas. They're SO ADORABLE (heart, heart, heart)

3. How are you today?

Eh. I'm okay, I guess. I'm just kind of bored. Yaysies.

4. Do you watch anime?

Nope. I'm Asian, but I'm not Japanese. And I personally prefer reading than watching anime.

5. Height?

I'm SHORT. Please don't judge. I haven't measured in a long time, so I don't know exactly, but I have a feeling I'm no more than five feet tall. Tear, tear. . . .

6. Do you like sports?

NO. I HATE SPORTS. Just saying, you should've asked me his about five years ago. I was a total jock/jerk. I LOVED sports. And I was super dumb and did not like reading. Like, at all.

Now, I'm a full-time nerd. What? I love reading books.

7. What do you do in your everyday life?

I sit there and be meaningless.

JUST KIDDING!!! I'm not meaningless, but I don't have that much meaning to the world anyways. . . .

8. Joke/quote?

"First they ignore you, the they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Nelson Mandela

My favorite quote right there for you! Oh, and there's another one that really like:

"Be a pineapple. Stand tall. Wear a crown. And be sweet on the inside."

WAIT! DON'T LEAVE YET! One more! I promise! Just one more! Please . . .?

"If you aim for nowhere, that's where you'll go." - Anonymous

•❦•

Thank you! I know you prefer reading other better books, so I won't hog you for too long. Just please remember to vote and comment!

Toodles!