(Rant #2) Raging Feelings

Somebody help me. PLEASE.

Just as the title says, I have raging feelings.

Wattpad isn't working correctly, so my notifications have been acting weird lately, as some other people claim too.

And it's not letting them publish their chapters.

:(

That's exactly how I feel right now.

Adding to that, I'm dying.

Region is coming up.

For those of you who don't know me, hi. I'm a Chinese girl who plays the trumpet (and piano, but it's kinda obvious, 'cause that's literally my username XD). It really wasn't my choice, but the band director's, since he needed more trumpeters.

Yay.

Now, "region" is this try-out thingy where you compete with your school district for a spot in the "region band".

And guess what!

It had to be next week.

And another guess what!

I have midterms next week.

-_-

Really.

Everything is jumbled up into next week for me, so I might not be able to upload anything . . . but we'll see! I'll try. I really will try. After all, I'm about to get to chapter five of -TRANSLATOR NEEDED-!!!! You know what that means?!! It means I can FINALLY enter contests!!

SQUEEEEEE!!!!

;))))))))))

Aack, but anyways . . . I'm just really, really stressed out right now. I have, let's see . . . I have midterms, mock try-outs for region, the real region, and I need to learn ALL of my UIL music (too lazy to explain that). Then, I have to take a bunch of stupid tests for magnet and TexPREP, and the first band pre-UIL is on February 28th :'(, and then I have a stupid piano competition on February 10th, and then I have the piano guild in April, and it's just so . . . UGHHHHHHHH . . . (too lazy to explain all of that, BTW)

Sooooo stressfulllllllllllll!!!!!!

Those of you who know me in real life . . . you can relate, right?

'Cause right now, I'm dying. Literally.

The point is . . . please forgive me if I don't update next week for my book. People have been asking (and chanting) for me to update (like you, Ms. TheTrueQueenOfDreams, lolz; you, for all people, should understand everything I just said, because you have done most of that! Proud of you, gurlll). Hey, I mean I literally just updated a few days ago ;)

Well . . . that's my life story.

Jam-packed.

Burdens.

All on my shoulder.

But here's some good news: No more UIL academics!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Today was the last meet, and I was sad. But that's another story for another day.

Hope you guys didn't mind my ranting and complaining :|

Toodles!

Anni The Pabo || Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें