(Rant #1) Kids Are Rascist Too

Kids are rascist too.

Seriously.

[WARNING: RANT ZONE AHEAD]

DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE VERY UNFORTUNATE TO BE SADLY ALLERGIC TO TERRIBLE RANTING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

(but still make sure you vote and share! Toodles to you guys who are meanies that can't relate to me! *angel face*)

You ready?

I warned you . . .

It's going to be hilarious.

(at least, I think it is. . . .)

Just the other day, all the lights in my house went out (on January 1st . . . I know, right?!! On the first day of 2018?!), so my parents, my sister, and me all went out to eat (which, BTW, we NEVER DO).

Now, there's this arcade section in the restaurant, and I went there after I was done eating, carrying my fat sister.

(She's really fat. Like, obese fat. Nah, jk. But still . . . she's a fat baby.)

So there was this little girl that told me she was seven right after I asked her. And guess what the first freaking thing she asked me was!

"Where do you live?"

And I'm all like, "Bish! You'd better shut the frickin' heck up, 'cause I ain't tellin' you, you little dumb butt stalker!"

Kidding.

Really.

Sure, I'm mean, but I'm not that mean. Especially to kids.

Instead, I said, "Oh, I live here."

She cocked her head.

"Here?" she giggled. "You mean, like, in this restaurant?"

"No, no, no!" I chuckled. "I live in--"

Hey, ya nosy reader. I'm not telling you where I live. So, just pretend I live in Paris, 'kay? (nah, I actually live in the US. But I'm not going to be specific about that)

"--Paris, France. Where do you live?"

"Paris, France." she told me.

Okay, this is getting kind of funny. But we're only pretending.

Lol!

Let's continue, shall we?

I was getting a bit curious as to why she asked me, and, therefore, like the nosy person that I am, I asked her, "Well, where did you think I live?"

The little girl laughed. "You look like you live in the Kung Fu movie! Your dad looks like the Kung Fu guy, and he looks like this--" she pulled her eyes up, imitating the Asian stereotypical eyes, "--you know?"

REALLY?!!!!!

YOU HAVE THE FFFFING URGE TO DO THAT WHILE I'M LITERALLY IN YOUR LITTLE BISHY BUTT FACE?!!!!!!!!!!!!

😡

*explodes*