Introduction

FINALLY!!! 

As you can tell, I'm basically obsessed with, and have the hugest crush on The Legend Killer himself. I've used him as an ex in most of my stories and I've deleted 'Bat's Nightmare' because I've lost the passion for it. Anyway, this is a story about Randy Orton fresh after his divorce from Samantha, I'm using Nikki Bella for the OC, because, well- Because I really like her. Hope You Enjoy. Also I'm updating on my computer since I busted my phone, so don't expect alot of emojis or anything. Love y'all 

-Itchweed

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Grace Lynn Taylor was the nicest person you'd ever meet in your life

Grace Lynn Taylor was the nicest person you'd ever meet in your life. She was smart, funny, beautiful, had a figure that made men and some women drool. She was a hard-worker, took her work very seriously and the people close to her were the people she'd kill for. She's been a WWE Diva since 2001, where she debuted with her best friend since OVW, Randy Orton and then a year later, her other best friend, John Cena came up to join them in the main roster. She had feelings for John early on and they even tried dating when Samantha and Randy got married. Then both John and Grace realized their relationship was strictly platonic, and called it quits a year in. Grace was loving, intelligent, level-headed and selfless. She was the girl every guy wanted, all except one. And that guy was the one guy she found she was in love with and that was her best friend, Randy Orton. She had realized she loved him after she and John had broken up, she had been crushed because she had so desperately wanted it to work with John, and Randy, in the midst of his vacation, with his wife and newborn daughter, flew to Corpus Christi, TX to be with her and make sure she was alright, that's when she realized how much he actually cared about her and slowly, began to develop feelings for her fellow southerner, yup, she was a southern belle. She was brunette, had big brown eyes, nice, naturally pink lips and a killer smile, and a dimple on her cheek. 

She was a 6 time WWE Women's champion and a 2 time Diva's champion. She was close friends with both Stephanie McMahon and her husband, Triple H. 

Her gear consisted of trunks, short. And a bralette, with her 'Fearless' design on it, thigh high socks, nikes, fishnet stockings (occasionally) and a snapback of some sort. Hey, in her defense, it was comfortable and it showed off her figure beautifully

 She's the most popular female superstar in the roster and she's the face of the women's division