9

Their date ended all too quickly, you suggested going somewhere else for you two to spend time together. Lauren agreed yet neither of you had a destination in mind. After several minutes of aimless driving you wounded up at the park.

Instead of sitting in the shade, you both sat down on a field of grass, secluded from everyone else at the park. For once the sun was not aiming to burn anyone's skin off. It was only when the wind blew and caused Lauren's raven tresses to make her look straight from an exotic hair commercial did you pull her into your lap. She didn't seem fazed in the slightest as if she were expecting you to do it.

You watched in awe as she spoke passionately about all the rights and wrongs that went on in the world. Her hand gestures and continuous sentences enthralled you. With every sentence you added it only seemed to egg her on to talk about another subject. This however did not bother you. You were in agreement with all that she said why would you want her to stop? It was only when she caught your eye did she pause mid sentence.

"Baby...am I talking too much?" She pushed her hair behind her ears.

You furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head. "Not at all," You looked down and began fiddling with her fingers. "I just like hearing you talk."

If you were looking up you would have been able to see the look of pure adoration Lauren was giving you. She wrapped her arms around your neck and pressed her lips into your cheek. Your face warmed up even more.

"You're so perfect." Lauren hummed.

You leaned your forehead against hers. "Says the perfect one." Lauren giggled, wrapping her arms around your neck. Your breath hitched as your hand landed on her exposed thigh. Lauren raised her brow, her lips forming into a smirk. You looked into her eyes getting caught in another trance.

Lauren threw her head back, laughing loudly. "You're looking at me like I'm some sort of goddess."

You ran your thumb across her thigh, smiling softly. "I can't help it...you're so beautiful." The strong urge to kiss her was sudden. You placed your other hand on her hip. Lauren's smile fell as she saw the look in your eyes. It made her heart beat faster and the air felt ten times hotter.

"Th-Thank you." Her gut clenched as her cheeks tinted red.

Instead of responding you closed the gap between the two of you. Pressing your lips against hers. Lauren's arms wrapped around your neck, pulling you as close as she could. The kiss was light and feathery but messy at the same time. You grazed your tongue across her lips taking a breath when she opened her lips to let you in. Your tongues danced and your hands wandered.

It was only when you felt the vibration of something against your stomach did you pull away. You bit your lip, resisting the urge to make a sexual joke. Lauren pointed her index finger as if she read your mind.

"Don't you dare." She choked out, attempting to hold back her laughter.

You held up your hands in defense. "Alright alright." You chuckled.

Lauren covered her mouth as she answered her phone. "Hola Mamá." You watched as Lauren nodded her head and responded here and there. "Okay we'll be there soon....no no, Y/n is gonna give me a ride....yeah I know...okay mama byeee." She sang, hanging up the phone. You giggled at her exhausted expression. Lauren suddenly pouted and pecked your lips.

"Yes, yes, I'll take you home let's-" You responded before she could ask.

"Actually..."She bit her lip. "Do you want to come to the barbecue we're having today?"

You open and closed your mouth, removing both your hands from her body to lean against them on the grass. The ground suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. All the negative things that could possibly happen if you went filled your head. What if her parents hate me?What if her entire family hates me? I can't have that sort of anxiety in my life. You looked down at your lap ready to decline her offer until Lauren pulled your head up with her finger.