23

I watched Y/n's back as she left the room and stood to my feet. "Y/n!" She continued to rustle around then grabbed Henry and walked out the door without looking back.

My head told me to sit back down and let her cool off but my heart told me to go after her just to make sure she was okay. I stood their awkwardly as tears filled my eyes then sniffled and fiddled with my heads.

Don't cry. Do not cry Lauren. Don't you dare fucking cry.

I have no reason to cry other than the fact that I fucked up and yelled at her when all she was trying to do was play peace maker. I let my emotions get the best of me again and who knows what Y/n could be thinking. I'm not inside her head nor am I there to deter any of her negative thoughts.

"Lauren...sweetie are you okay?" Eva asked me standing not to far behind me.

I turned and finally took notice to the fact that everyone's eyes were on me. "Excuse me." Was all that I could respond with as I rushed to the downstairs bathroom.

As soon as I shut the door behind me I slid to the ground and began to sob while keeping my arms wrapped around my body, as if that would pull me back together.

Lauren had been in there for over fifteen minutes when someone walked in through the door and sat down in front of the door so that she couldn't escape. This was all her fault and she knew it. Yes she is tipsy but that was a poor excuse considering the fact that she was aware of what she was doing.

For a moment they simply sat there staring one another down until Liz opened her mouth to speak. "I'm sorry." She sighed and felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

Lauren being emotional and having a lot more to say didn't even attempt to stop herself. "I get it you know. I understand how it feels to want someone back but Y/n and I? We're happy. That should put at least some satisfaction in your soul." She scoffed and shook her head. "And now here I am crying my eyes out and wanting nothing more than to go apologize but we have no idea where Y/n went or if she'll be coming back." Her voice cracked towards the end and she lifted her hand to cover her mouth as more tears streamed down her cheeks.

Liz frowned and allowed her ex girlfriend's girlfriend's words to sink in. Her eyes began to tear up as well for a completely different reason. "I know that and I really am sorry but I just miss her a lot...she's always been there for me and the way that I repaid that was getting drunk and cheating on her with one of my friends. I'll never be able to forgive myself and it's been years and I still haven't. Everything feels like it happened yesterday when I saw tears fill her eyes and then she looked at me with so much anger and I knew there wasn't going to be an us anymore but she deserved the truth so that's what I did...she also deserves to be happy, it's just taking a toll on me that I have to come to terms with the fact that she's happier with you than she is with me." By now there were tears falling out of her eyes but she still continued to speak. Liz refused to make eye contact and stared straight ahead at the tub. Lauren stared at her as she spoke, noting how broken she looked. "Y/n won't leave you though. She really does love you. Like a lot." Her voice cracked and she looked up at the ceiling. The tears only began to fall faster.

If it weren't for the large organ in her chest that felt for Liz then she would be yelling at her but instead she's sliding over to embrace her. Liz leans on her and lets out every sob she's been holding in since she found out Y/n moved on.

Another five minutes go by until one of them speak again. "Alright." Liz sniffles then crawls to the toilet paper roll and rids her face of any evidence that she had been crying. Thank god for waterproof makeup. She rolled out some more tissue and handed the stack to Lauren who smiled softly. "Stand to your feet so that we can go and find Y/n, we're doing a search party up in this bitch." She stated causing both of them to chuckle.