19

"Princess, fuck!" I groaned, flipping my hair out of my face.

"What?! You told me to use my fingers!" Lauren rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, resembling an impatient five year old.

"You dropped the box on my foot." I gritted through my teeth with a large crazed smile on my face.

Lauren's mouth fell open in the shape of an o. "I'm sorry baby." She kicked the box with all her might, making it roll off of my dead foot and into the living room.

I whimpered, removing my shoe to let my toes stretch before sitting down on the ground and massaging my foot. Whatever the fuck was in that box sure as hell did a number on my foot.

Two nights ago my girlfriend, Lauren Jauregui decided she was going to move into my apartment with me. This felt like a new chapter was starting in my life with Lauren being just what I needed to make the complete.

With the help of her family we packed all of her items in various sized boxes. That took a whole day which brings us to where we are now, removing all the boxes from the moving van. For some reason we saved the heaviest box for last and now here I am praying to Allysus that my foot isn't broken.

"Get Ally on the phone maybe she can heal my foot." I was half joking in hopes to lighten the mood but also half serious because my foot hurts that bad.

She placed her thumb nail between her teeth and looked down at my foot that was beginning to bruise. "I'm so sorry Y/n/n." Lauren kneeled down in front of me and reached out a tentative hand to touch my foot.

My first instinct was to flinch but the grimace on my face was a reaction to her nail so much as grazing my foot. She gasped and jumped back to her feet, running to close the front door then into the kitchen. I got back on my feet, wincing at the amount of pain that enveloped my right foot. The less pressure I put on it the better.

Lauren exited the kitchen with an ice pack in her hand. She gasped at my attempt to hop my way to the hallway that led to my bedroom. "Y/l/n, stop, you're gonna injure yourself even more."

"Yeah, Yeah Jauregui." I huffed, raising my brow when Lauren raised her own at me.

"Idiot." She mumbled and wrapped her arm around my waist, with the ice pack in her other hand.

"Yeah but you're the one moving in with me, so who is the idiot now?" I smirked, believing I have the upper hand. She remained silent and helped me sit up against the headboard.

"Still you." Lauren shrugged.

My jaw fell open. "WOW! Give me my key back." I attempted to come across as serious but couldn't help but laugh at the face she was giving me.

She giggled letting her 'I know you did not just say that' expression fall. "Sorry baby," She kisses my temple gingerly. "You're stuck with me." Lauren lightly placed the ice pack on my foot. I hissed, tensing my shoulders then slowly relaxed into my pillows. "Especially with your little clumsy mishap."

I scoffed. "Not my fault you got noodle arms."

She rolled her eyes at my statement then left the room, returning with one of my smaller couch pillows. "These "noodle arms"," She lifted my ankle and placed my injured foot on top of the pillow. "Gave your ex a black eye and are taking care of you so I suggest you shut your mouth." Lauren hovered over me with her arms crossed and a scowl planted firmly on her face.

Who the fuck she talking to like that? I rose my eyebrow at her and smirked. "Someone's getting brave, if my foot weren't so fucked up I'd have you on your back begging for daddy's touch, babygirl." Her eyes darkened and her arms fell by her sides. I got her right where I want her. "Watch your mouth before you get a spanking princess."