10

As the night progress you became more comfortable with your surroundings. The house is pulsating with music, occasionally you danced with one of Lauren's family members but you hadn't gotten a chance to dance with Lauren herself. By the time the sun had set, you two were nowhere near each other. Her Tia did say "You're family now." but you didn't know that was code for 'you will get a glimpse of Lauren every two hours'.

You managed to speak to almost everyone at the family friendly event. Yasmine, Lauren's four year old cousin was by far your favorite. She was the most hyper aware child you had ever met. It is as if her mind is everywhere and nowhere at once. You sat down at a bench earlier with a plate of food and Lauren by your side. From the other side of the table Yasmine's blue eyes were transfixed on your empanada.

All it took was you pushing your plate in her direction, her glancing at you, taking it, shouting thank you and then running off. Lauren and you laughed it off and talked until she was dragged away. You had no one to talk until there was a poke in your side. Yasmine stood on your left, taking a step back when your eyes met. She shyly waved at you, when you waved back Yasmine started a roller coaster of a conversation.

Occasionally she makes an appearance but it's been an hour or so since you've seen her. Currently you were apart of a convo between Lauren's mom, aunt, and older cousin. Your eyes began to wander around the room hoping to catch a glimpse of your...not yet girlfriend but hopefully should be girlfriend? You hope.

Lauren dropped the subject and understood that her families barbecue was not the right place to have that conversation. The look she gave you however was how you knew that the conversation was inevitable. Simply thinking about it caused you a mass amount of anxiety. This could all be some huge joke and next thing you know she leaves you for someone else. You still have your doubts even with how bright Lauren's eyes are whenever she looks at you.

Your eyes widen as you feel arms snake around your legs. Looking down you see large black curls, Yasmine's large black curls.

"Excuse me." You said, politely exiting the conversation.

You waddled away with tiny still attached to your legs. "Adelante, Adelante!" Was all Yasmine shouted without looking up at you.

You huff but do as she 'asks' and continue your penguin walk too the front of the house. "Good job Yazzy!" To your right sat Lauren on the stairs with a large smile on her face. She stood too her feet and handed her a piece of candy.

"Gracias."

"De nada!" She responded, running all the way too the backyard.

Your body shook in laughter as you realize what Lauren did. Lauren groans and grabs onto the front of your romper, pulling your body's together. You moan, nestling your fingers into her soft tresses. When she began to walk backwards with your lips still locked, you momentarily pull away to ensure she wasn't leading you too an expensive hospital bill. Instead of allowing her to walk anymore, you pick her up. She buries her fingers in your hair, pulling out your hair tie. Her legs wrap around you like vines. Her left hand on your neck while the other arm hangs at her side.

Your lips clash back together almost animalistic. A whimper emits from Lauren's lips as you move from her lips to her neck.

"Oh Y/n." You grin against her neck, squeezing both her ass cheeks. Time freezes as her loud moan reaches your ears.

"You are so fucking sexy." Your voice comes out huskier than you intend it to but Lauren's eyes simply widen before your lips crash back together.

BANG BANG

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKES!"

"LAUREN LANGUAGE!"

"LO SIENTO MAMA!"