21

•Mood board for this chapter•

Mood board for this chapter•

December 25, 2017

6:35 AM

Lauren glanced at the alarm clock then back to her sleeping girlfriend on their bed. She cooed and leaned down so that her mouth was next to Y/n's ear. My baby looks so cute when she's sleeping. Lauren planted a soft kiss on her temple then frowned. "Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP, IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING AND WE HAVE TO GO!" She yelled in one breath. Oh well.

Y/n released a blood curdling scream and flew backwards, hitting her head on the nightstand. Her heart hammering in her chest sufficed as a distraction from the pain. "LAUREN WHAT THE FUCK?!" She wheezed, with her hand on her chest.

The green eyed Cuban simply smiled and stood back on her feet, not even fazed by her reaction. "We have to leave by seven thirty, the latest eight." She helped Y/n to her feet and placed her hands on her neck, pulling her into a short sweet kiss. "So go take a shower, I've already ironed your clothes so don't worry about that, I set up all your makeup inside the bathroom and-"

Y/n narrowed her eyes and puckered her lips. "How long have you been awake?" She asked, glancing from the clock and back to her girlfriend's unusually bright orbs.

"Since five am." Lauren responds without missing a beat. "Now get your cute butt in that shower." She smacked Y/n's ass and skipped off to god knows where.

Y/n shook her head and followed through with Lauren's demand. She walked into the bathroom already seeing an outfit and her undergarments on the silver bar where her towel is. "How-Why-What-"

"Shower." Lauren's singing traveled to their bedroom. Y/n momentarily wondered if her girlfriend had a hidden camera in the bathroom. "I don't hear a shower!" The Latina shouted, her voice even closer than before. Y/n jumped and grasped on to the countertop to balance herself.

"I'm going, I'm going!"
~
"I wanna wish you a marry Christmas! I wanna wish you a marry Christmas! I wanna wish you a marry Christmas from the bottom of my heart!"
My lovely girlfriend sang at the top of her lungs at eight thirty five in the fucking morning.

I rubbed my temples and contemplated on sleeping in the trunk since the backseat is filled with Christmas presents. I'm pretty sure she would purposefully sing louder to aggravate me. My anger wouldn't last long knowing how whipped I am. Lauren pouts then does this cute little giggle, whenever I become annoyed with her, that makes me melt and washes my irritation away. Fine ass Cuban with her cute laugh, stunning smile, and her thicc self. Fuck, I'm so whipped.

Being so deep in my thoughts made me fail to notice Lauren leaning over the console. My eyes widened a fraction before I placed my hand on the back of her neck and closed the space between us. "Remind me again, why you woke me up this fucking early?" I didn't bother hiding my attitude. I crossed my arms and leaned even further into my seat, wishing it would just swallow me whole so that I can get some more sleep.