9| Muffins

"I promise that one day I'll be aroundI'll keep you safeI'll keep you sound

I'll keep you safe
I'll keep you sound."
- Shawn Mendes

***

Comes out Martha still had something important in the morning. She had called very early, telling Frans that Marvel was on his way to mansion. Frans had ended the call and cursed the whole world. He hadn't gotten much sleep but when he did fall asleep, he was almost unable to wake up. This morning he had ignored all the threats Arabella had said and he wore sweats. Because after all, he had day off.

Now he was there, where he's been most of his time. The Modest office. Martha seemed happy, excited even. Frans was still annoyed of her, she had called 7AM telling him to get the hell up. Frans hated mornings like this.

The air in the office was thick with excitement but Frans couldn't bring himself to care, he just wanted to go back home and sink into his bed.
Martha was sitting in the office chair just like she was sitting there yesterday, working behind the laptop. But this time there was a sly smirk on her blood red lips. The glint of excitement -or was it happiness?- shone in her eyes.
This emotion caught Frans' interest, the woman was always like a computer, monotone and slept only when the work was done. So what kind of gold has she dug up now?

Timothy threw the door open, wide smile on his face. There was definitely something going on there, the young singer had just trouble figuring out what was making the two devils so happy.
Timothy's eyes fell on confused Frans, he frowned when he saw what the curly haired lad was wearing, but he ignored it. "Great! You've finally shown up!" He clapped his hands and beamed at Frans.

Oh it is all clear now. They have gotten some kind of deal which obviously brings in a lot of money to them, like they don't have it enought. Just like always, it's Frans who has to do something for the money. For the money they are craving for. The big question is, what is it he needs to do?

Timothy sat on an opposite chair from Martha, his eyes having a far away look in them. "Frans, we got an amazing chance and an opportunity for you!" He announced happily, snapping his eyes on the other young man. "We got an offer from Calvin Klein company, asking for you to be in their new commercial! Can you believe it? Your face will be all over the world and of course, it includes the photoshoot but no worries, they will pay for it and pay for us. Doesn't it sound just amazing?" He asked, and Frans was sure it wasn't even a question. What they though was amazing, he had to think it was amazing too.

It took a little time for the news to sink in, and when they did, Frans felt panic arise. He didn't even have this kind of body Calvin Klein models had! He can't do that! He is a singer, not a model! He even messes up his own album cover photoshoots, have they gone out of their minds?

"You're kidding, right?" he asked, looking at the duo weirdly, they must be kidding. And this joke is far from fun. "See Martha? I told you he would agree to it immediately! And no Frans, this here is your opportunity." Timothy said standing up. "Now take your shirt off."