26| Good People

"My tree house is on fireand for some reason,I smell gas on my hands

and for some reason,
I smell gas on my hands."
- Twenty Øne Pilots

***

With a small thud Frans landed on the hard ground. He had made it out of the house. He actually made it out of the house. He looked around swiftly, pulling his hood closer to himself.

Frans rushed down the street, hiding his hands in his pocket from the cold. The night was rather chilly as the guy rushed down the street.

Frans hopped in the store that sold different electronic devices.
The store was rather small and lights were cold. A middle aged man glared at him from his seat behind the cashier. It didn't surprise Frans, who the hell would come to this small electronics store so late at night, looking like a troublemaker of some sort. Of course it might look like Frans wanted to stole something.

Frans went up to him and pulled his hood down, offering the man a reassuring smile, the guy held his glare.

"Uhm, I am in need of a phone that has preferably lots of free space, I was wondering do you have here something like that? The price doesn't matter."

Frans said, the man nodded and pulled out a small box with a phone, it looked rather new and fancy.
The guy who's name was Gustave, filled Frans in with the information about the phone. Such as how much pixels and data it has.
Frans gladly took it, leaving some tip to Gustave.

Hurrying down the dark street, he kept looking forwards, there was the minimum chance someone recognizing him, or maybe he was just being paranoid again.

Further he noticed the huge building towering, and with that he noticed the next big problem. How is he supposed to get in there if it's still surrounded with people at 1AM?

He wanted the stomp his foot and pull his hair in frustration. How could he be so stupid? Of course they are not going to let some random dude in the building, did he really think he could just walk in there and it'd be cool? Well, think again.

He was going to get inside, one way, or another.

He crept behind the hospital building, it was crowded as well, no surprise there. It was annoying how people always tried to get or be somewhere near celebrities. Was it a studio, hotel or even a hospital, didn't matter. What mattered was the person in there.

There was obviously no trespassing sign, but Frans cared not.
He went to pull open the metallic door, only to find it locked. He kicked it out of frustration. How hard must it be to get into a damn building?!
For awhile he walked back and forth, trying to find something that would help him get inside.
Frans was on the verge of explosion, he took deep breaths, trying to calm his angrily beating heart.

A creak of a door got his attention. Two police men walked out of the back door, laughing whole heartily. As Frans was standing exactly behind the door, they failed to notice him. He caught the door, sliding in hurriedly before they could even notice.
It was surprising how easy it is whenever someone isn't taking their job seriously.