Brennen imagine @crazyforbrennen

This one is for you @crazyforbrennen . Hope you like it! Thanks for commenting.

Y/N pov

You walked home alone after a night out with Brennen. You were quiet the whole time, not wanting to tell him that you liked him - no, scratch that - loved him for a long time.

He kept asking you why you were so quiet and not your usual self.

*Flashback*

"Hey, you haven't really talked to me all night. What's wrong?" He asked putting his hand on your leg. You shove it off and walk into the kitchen, ignoring the question.

"Y/N, what's wrong with you?" He asked getting angry. You just shook your head.

"I hate seeing you like this. Please, just tell me." This time he grabbed your neck and held his hands there. Hurting on the inside, you slipped away from his grip and walked out the door, grabbing your keys and wallet on the way out.

"Y/N were are you going?" You ignore him. "Y/N! Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you!" He snapped and you look back at him.

"You really want to know?" He nods his head. "If this hurts anything in our relationship...that's on you." He looked at you confused.

"Brennen, I like you. I have liked you. For a long time." You give up and finally tell him. He looks shocked and your straight face turns into a frown when you realise you could have just ruined your friendship.

"You - you...what? You like me?" He asks.

"Yes! Brennen, I like you - I...I love you!" You yelled.

"B-but..." Brennen stutters.

"Get it through your thick skull! I'm in love with you and you're not doing anything about it! And I know this probably ruined our friendship but-" He cuts you off.

"Ruined our friendship? Hell yeah it did! Y/N, I...I don't know how to say this." He pauses before he regains his thoughts. A tear slips from your eye while your waiting for an answer.

"I don't like you. I- I lo-"

"Brennen, just don't. I'm already hurt as it is. I don't need you to make it worse." You walk off with a few, sort of, controlled tears. He yells your name again, but ignore it.

He doesn't realise that he just crushed your heart.

*End of flashback*

You fall into your bed and silently cry. About an hour goes by before you've cried off all your makeup onto the pillow. You take a shower and change into pajamas grabbing all the snacks you can find. You watch Riverdale, all episodes actually, when you hear a knock at your door. Expecting your other best friend, because you called her, you realise your completly wrong. It's Brennen.

"Please talk to me." He says looking at your red puffy eyes and smudged makeup. His eyes are red and puffed up too.

"Why have you been crying?" You ask as you leave the door open and walk back to your couch.

"Because I like you too, and I just lost you." You look at his and a tear falls down his cheek.

"No, you said you didn't like me. I clearly remember you saying that, I mean that's the main reason I left. Sooo..." You said. He sat down next to you on the couch.

"I don't like you." He said and you chuckle and another tear falls. He wipes it with his thumb and you look at him through your lashes.

"I love you. I love you so fucking much, it hurt too much to say anything, because I thouht it would hurt what we have." You smile and wipe another tear. It was a happy tear though. He engulfed you in a hug.

"Doesn't it always end up like this?" He said and you look at him confused.

"Girl likes guy, guy likes girl, they're both just terrified of ruining something that they don't want to settle for anymore. They want to be more than just friends. Than best friends." He says and tightens his hug.

"Do you wanna be that girl?" He asks looking at you.

"Only if you're that guy." You look at him when he leans in and kisses you. You kiss back after a moment of freaking out internally that this is actually happening. To be honest, he was doing the same thing.

"I love you, alot."He says and kisses your forehead.

"Brennen, what if I told you this was a prank?" You smile on the inside. He looks down and squints his eyes confusingly.

"Is it really? Oh god, this is embarassing, i- I'm sorry Y/N." He gets up and almost leaves before you stop him and kiss him again.

"I'm kidding. I like you alot too." And with that you continued watching Riverdale and eating all the snacks, eventually falling asleep in his arms.

Hope you liked this chapter. If you guys want to request anything, I made a part where you could. I'll try to do everyone's but if it gets to be too much I'll limit the people. Anyways I love you guys! byyyyeeeeeee !

-Me❤

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕