Why You Break Up

Elton
He spends so much time on his videos and never spends any time with you. Yeah, you like your time alone, but you also want to spend time with your boyfriend. Duh

Corey
He gets too clingy and wants so much attention from you that you don't know how to give. It's cute when he's sensitive, but it can be over the top at times.

Colby
He's always going to parties with Brennen and you're afraid that the girls there are all over him. You don't like to assume, but it's a girlfriends job.

Sam
He's always got an answer to everything and he never let's you be right, even if it's just every once in a while.

Aaron
He's never around, and he doesn't tell you where he is. It worries you and it makes you think he's being secretive.

Brennen
He's always flirting with other girls, and he might not know it, but they all like him and flirt back which, obviously makes you angry.

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been updating! My mom took away my "electronic devises" because I haven't been getting up for school in the morning and she thinks it's because I stay up late. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but...ya know, I have people and stuff on here that she doesn't understand and I can't tell her. She doesn't know that I have books to write and that people are waiting for, she doesn't understand that I want to watch my favorite people on YouTube to cheer me up because school is a bitch. She thinks it's all a bunch of bull.

She made an exception though...she said for every chapter of a book (that she suggested to me) I read, then that's how many hours I can have my laptop back. But I guess it's okay that the book is good. Sooo, there's a pro.

Again, super sorry I haven't updated but I'm not going on a hiatus or anything don't worry. I love you guys! Byyyyeeeeeee!

-Me❤

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕